Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I've become a monster

If you count profiting off of the lower caste of society like giant corporations profit from cheap af
Don't you understand though? It's OK for her to do that cuz she had a hard life too! She's allowed to even fucking cut our hands off and feed them to sharks because boo-hoo she's gone through so much hell and must be pampered and allowed to fuck people over :'(

Sad. :((
You're absolutely right though. I had a hard life and have a TON of mental issues yet I would never do what she did. I take relationships and love seriously, an "I love you" from me means "I want will always be by your side and I will never let you down"

I mean, plenty of serial killers have suffered in their childhood yet they're still in prison.

fucked him over by not spending her entire life with him... I mean what did he expect? It was an online relationship

Judging from the information it was much more than just not "not wanting to spend her entire life with him" (which btw is BULLSHIT, all it proves is that she's a whore). FFS if you don't intend on taking the relationship seriously, THEN JUST DON'T FUCKING DO IT! I don't care about "hurr what did you expect", that is NOT an excuse. Just because others act like stuck-up manipulative whores doesn't mean it's OK for her to act like one as well.

If you count profiting off of the lower caste of society like giant corporations profit from cheap af
Don't you understand though? It's OK for her to do that cuz she had a hard life too! She's allowed to even fucking cut our hands off and feed them to sharks because boo-hoo she's gone through so much hell and must be pampered and allowed to fuck people over :'(

You're absolutely right though. I had a hard life and have a TON of mental issues yet I would never do what she did. I take relationships and love seriously, an "I love you" from me means "I want will always be by your side and I will never let you down"

I mean, plenty of serial killers have suffered in their childhood yet they're still in prison.

Judging from the information it was much more than just not "not wanting to spend her entire life with him" (which btw is BULLSHIT, all it proves is that she's a whore). FFS if you don't intend on taking the relationship seriously, THEN JUST DON'T FUCKING DO IT! I don't care about "hurr what did you expect", that is NOT an excuse. Just because others act like stuck-up manipulative whores doesn't mean it's OK for her to act like one as well.
who is to say she didn't take it seriously and then change her mind.

You're comparing someone breaking up with you to a serial killer? I actually kind of think this community has become too extreme even for me

Literally all of her "problems" are her own fault though.
Walking in on her grandfather frothing because he overdosed on pills when she was 5 is her own fault? I think you're just evil

You're comparing someone breaking up with you to a serial killer? I actually kind of think this community has become too extreme even for me
I'm just saying that her awful past isn't an excuse for acting like a whore.

who is to say she didn't take it seriously and then change her mind.

Then it wasn't real love, what is there to understand? You either a love a person or you fucking don't, that's it. No such thing as "changing her mind", if she changed her mind then she never really loved him in the first place. Considering he did his best(?) to keep things going, it's safe to assume it was all on her front.

Stop defending this slag already, there's no amount of sob stories that will ever excuse her shitty, abhorrent and selfish behavior.

Walking in on her grandfather frothing because he overdosed on pills when she was 5 is her own fault? I think you're just evil
It's not, and I felt bad about it ever since she told me. (If it's even true, as lots of things on the internet aren't)
I'm talking about her current problems. She constantly sabotages herself on purpose.

Then it wasn't real love, what is there to understand? You either a love a person or you fucking don't, that's it. No such thing as "changing her mind", if she changed her mind then she never really loved him in the first place. Considering he did his best(?) to keep things going, it's safe to assume it was all on her front.

Stop defending this slag already, there's no amount of sob stories that will ever excuse her shitty, abhorrent and selfish behavior.
THANK YOU.
As cucked as it sounds, I actually loved this girl more than anything. If she said "Minjaze I need you I'm in trouble" I literally would have done everything in my power to fly over there and help her out. Love requires a genuine willingness to stay by each-other's side, it requires effort. You don't just bail on someone you love by making an excuse to dump then and then telling someone else the exact same thing while asking them to fuck you hard.

she doesn't love you and will forget about you tomorrow when she's hitting up the local chad-lite. Stop being such an embarrassing cuck, all of you tbh the ones glorifying females need to relax this isn't a soap opera just an autistic girl looking for orbiters. "I am a shell of a person" Get fucking real she was probably lying for attention if you put 2+2 together, she wanted you to be guilty and now you are here embarassing yourself thinking a few DMs where she exaggerated about her life was all true. Fucking insufferable i wanna say so much more but I'm not taking a warning for someone as pathetic as you

edit: if u love a girl u haven't even had voice chat with it's over for you, go next,

I am not heartless, I just don't take kindly to someone throwing my love out the window while taking someone else's. I feel used and dirty, opening up like that to someone who forgot me like I was nothing.

Blackpill: if the cunt in question asked the 2 faggot cucks ITT to suck each others dicks they'd do it

Good good. Better than being an orbiter.

Pull that dick out of your sorry ass and stop orbitting damaged foids. Even now you orbit her via thoughts. Stop. Get a real hobby.

Well it doesn't hurt her if she doesn't find out...
Tbh, I think you aren't a monster, you are just a bit stupid and impulsive, because you seem genuinely sorry and seem to genuinely care about her. Next time just stop for a minute and think of the consequences before you are going to do some stupid shit, and don't let yourself be steered by sudden emotions so much.

Also wtf, you and another poster here had a relationship with the same girl? What kind of high school drama is this? oO

Do you actually know this girl? Or is this some "fembot" you orbited on /r9k/?

I'm so confused...

I know I'm going to get called a cuck for this, but I just turned on the only girl who was nice to me for some approval from you guys. I posted all her dirty laundry and past struggles she entrusted in me. Am I evil?
Are you evil?
It depends, not that it's a particularly bad thing, post the reason you turned on her and posted her dirty smut.

I know I'm going to get called a cuck for this, but I just turned on the only girl who was nice to me for some approval from you guys. I posted all her dirty laundry and past struggles she entrusted in me. Am I evil?
C U C K
U
C
K

You can’t undo what you did. Apologize and make amends if you have to but don’t dwell on it. This roaster OWNS you

Don't be a fool like me, OP

I feel in love with a girl from Chadifornia in 2014. I loved her so much, and thought she was the "one". Told me I was expendable last christmas, fuark even talking about it. Listen to me. Don't be naive. She never saw a future with you, EVER.

Do you actually know this girl? Or is this some "fembot" you orbited on /r9k/?

I'm so confused...
I never orbited, I was just internet friends with her. If anything, I used her as a sponge for my emotions

I never orbited, I was just internet friends with her. If anything, I used her as a sponge for my emotions
Judging on how many sob stories she told you, she was using you for validation

I told her way more lmao. We were both eachothers crutches
Why would she ever need a crutch?

We already know she had incels lining up

I can't believe how easily bros here switch to whiteknights cause she was a "anti"inceltears fembot

OP should be banned

[

THANK YOU.
As cucked as it sounds, I actually loved this girl more than anything. If she said "Minjaze I need you I'm in trouble" I literally would have done everything in my power to fly over there and help her out. Love requires a genuine willingness to stay by each-other's side, it requires effort. You don't just bail on someone you love by making an excuse to dump then and then telling someone else the exact same thing while asking them to fuck you hard.

Oh my word. Humans and their emotions

I already regret this shit, I don't feel sorry for the crazy bitch

Who is this?

Last edited:
Who are you talking about? And aren't you being a bit extreme, doubt any girl would be desperate for someone unattractive to like her.

Oh my word. Humans and their emotions

Who is this?
just a girl obsessed with incel ideology that has dated some incels in the past and is really mentally ill

It is lmfao, she's locked up in an institution now, it's all good
Wait, how do you know that?
If anything I did her a favor, she's fucked in the head and needs some seeeerious help, lol.

It is lmfao, she's locked up in an institution now, it's all good
Good riddance. OP there is no need to cry and no need for a crutch. You are stronger than that. Now go lift some weights until you forget about it.