Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FEEL LIKE MUTILATING MY BODY

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I WANNA CUT OFF ALL MY LIMBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA STAB MYSELF AND RIP OUT MY HEART !!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SMASH MY HEAD OPEN AND DESTROY MY BRAIN AND HEAD !!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA DISMEMBER MY BODY AND DESTROY IT ENTIRELY !!!!!!!!!!!

don't do it, you will suffer even more.

I WANNA CUT OFF ALL MY LIMBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA STAB MYSELF AND RIP OUT MY HEART !!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SMASH MY HEAD OPEN AND DESTROY MY BRAIN AND HEAD !!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA DISMEMBER MY BODY AND DESTROY IT ENTIRELY !!!!!!!!!!!

Types of Antipsychotic Medications​

There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications “first-generation,” “typical,” or “conventional” antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

• Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
  • Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
  • Haloperidol (Haldol)
  • Perphenazine (Trilafon)
  • Thioridazine (Mellaril)
  • Thiothixene (Navane)
  • Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)

Types of Antipsychotic Medications​

There are two groups of antipsychotics. Doctors call the older group of medications “first-generation,” “typical,” or “conventional” antipsychotics. Some common ones are:

• Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
  • Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
  • Haloperidol (Haldol)
  • Perphenazine (Trilafon)
  • Thioridazine (Mellaril)
  • Thiothixene (Navane)
  • Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
There's no Prozac for you're face!