Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like my life has no meaning anymore.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
I touched my coffee mug and just didnt care about the pain the warm cup gave my hand
Im aleredy in so much apathy that i dont know what i can take anymore, Pain, Misery, Mental,
physically, A grave is better than this.

Christ i wish i wasnt born, Its all so tiresome.

I go around the city and i see happy couples, I get looks of disgust.

Why even make me in the first place... Why couldnt the goverment painlessly just kill me so i could rest in peace.
I see no greater benefit to this life other than being a waste on the planet, I feel like ill never be good enough anywhere.

All my attempts fail.

pepesad - Discord Emoji

Its all so tiresome

I wish i had value as a human being, Not just the shell i live in which
others dont even like, Theres still a person iniside this shell that is hurting badly.

Last edited:
Why coffee? Wouldn't hot water just work? Seems like a waste of good caffeine to cope with.

Why coffee? Wouldn't hot water just work? Seems like a waste of good caffeine to cope with.
I didnt pour it on me, I touched the hot coffee mug until it started hurting, Coffee is fine.

Also dont encourage this, Im in extreme apathy and i feel like i might kill myself at any moment.

I cant fucking see myself as 30, Day by day is going faster towards 30! Then ill be 40 then ill be 50, Pain will never end, I will be lonely and seen as creepier and creepier.

I edited the title, It should be more clear now.

I just wanted to vent.

Last edited:
How to be human part 1:
Meek

I didnt pour it on me, I touched the hot coffee mug until it started hurting, Coffee is fine.

Also dont encourage this, Im in extreme apathy and i feel like i might kill myself at any moment.

I cant fucking see myself as 30, Day by day is going faster towards 30! Then ill be 40 then ill be 50, Pain will never end, I will be lonely and seen as creepier and creepier.

I edited the title, It should be more clear now.
You're apathetic but you care about me "encouraging" you? Why even post about it man. And to be honest I am probably even more apathatic, I do not care if you kill yourself and I think everyone here could rope any day if it goes bad enough.

I dont feel like a human anymore, Im certainly not treated humanely anywhere, What am i then?
Just a soul wondering in thoughts trapped in a body?

You're apathetic but you care about me "encouraging" you? Why even post about it man. And to be honest I am probably even more apathatic, I do not care if you kill yourself and I think everyone here could rope any day if it goes bad enough.
Because i need to vent, I dont need uncaring spores like you, I come to the forum to find a community where i am welcomed and can vent about my problems in my daily life and maybe find other in the same situation called inceldom.

Because i need to vent, I dont need uncaring spores like you, I come to the forum to find a community where i am welcomed
YOU BLOCK PEOPLE WHO WERE FRIENDLY TO YOU. stupid asshole.

Same dude. I just wake up to wageslave at my shit job tbh

you have to work with the genetic value you are given and make the most out of it
if you cant add any value to a womans life you are gonna die alone

Life is meaningless. You have to be distracted with something to enjoy it. That goes for everybody. It's just that they have more and better distractions