Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel like slapping any sick freak who denies the autism pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 29147
  • Start date
Deleted member 29147

Deleted member 29147

Banned
-
Autism is a death sentence.
My theory is that because the world is so fucking overpopulated nature has developed this defense mechanism to help reduce the
the rapid population growth by making as many autistic people as possible.

Non neurotypicalness is fought against like the plague. And what's so hilarious is the fact that despite their best efforts to eradicate the autism gene it still is very prevalent because it pops up randomly. 1 in 59 people are born with it nowdays. And knowing that most of them are male and normie tier looks they are going to be permavirgins. Haha there will be a time where 1 in 5 people will be born with it. Future ERs aren't a surprise lol.

Anyways. Autism is a death sentence. Because 95 of autistic people never work never leave their parents basement never achieve anything meaningful with their lives. Unless they're 8 or 9 and up.
Most of men aren't even a 7 let alone a 8 or 9

And even those scarce 10% of women who may not care about looks do not care about you. Because you have no personality either. You're always stuck as a pre teen. Sex or no sex your body doesn't know how to interact with the oxytocin hormone properly anyway. You're stuck as a preteen for the rest of your life.

When i started college I've had people become interested in me. Mostly guys but i also talked to some girls.
At first they wanted to get to know me and the usual stuff.

And soon after three months because I'm such a boring freak that barely keeps a conversation and doesn't know what to talk about except for the subjects I'm studying everyone quickly started to ignore me because you know. Friendships work on give and take.
It's no one's fault if i sit there like a retard not knowing how to communicate and be a normal person.

So what I'm trying to say is. If you're an autard even if people show interest in you it will quickly dissipate. Unless you're a 9/10 stud or are some crazy genius who will invent a cure for cancer or do something big.

It makes so sick when people keep denying the autism pill
Bitch autism makes you a subhuman. It draws the line from a normal person to a freak.
Even if I got plastic surgery tomorrow and became a chadlite i wouldn't get a girlfriend
And even if i got one i wouldn't know how to act properly in a relationship ffs.

I am so brain-dead. And it's getting worse and worse by the day

Mind you, i know one blind guy who's married.. he's just an average looking dude.
And his son didn't even inherit his blindness. Holy fuck

This is brutal blackpill. Autism is the Worst of all disabilities.

You can't get friends let alone a gf.

If autism isn't a death sentence then explain to me why do most people lose interest in me quick.

And why are people my same looks treated better than me???

Because I'm a fucking failed low tier normie

My plans to die would be to come nearby a radioactive machine to give me radiation sickness and cancer hopefully.

If you think that I'm larping I hope you get struck by lightning you sick fucks

You don't know what it's like to be Autistic
Unable to drive, work, speak properly, act properly

Totally an Ubermensch

I'm neurotypical

This.

Autism is as much of a death sentence as being ugly.

Autismpill is brutal af, only autistic chad can ascend.

And even those scarce 10% of women who may not care about looks
Teracope, there is no such thing.

Fuck autism I'm just ugly

Autism is suifuel tbh

Modern society exists in a way that is very anti-autism tbh. In the past autism was a lot more manageable. Not as noisy, not as fast moving, smaller social circles, more repetitive lifestyles where autists would thrive (example: farming). Now everything is fast changing, noisy, hyper social, absolute hell for an autist. An autistic failure today would have probably just been seen as that kind of weird quite guy that is helpful with tasks such as chopping wood and such.

3 months? Mogs me. More like three hours.

Denying the autismpill is like denying the lookspill. Cucktears level delusion

There is not autism for your face.

I can't talk to people. I can drive just fine.

Autism pill is only a thing if you're sub-8.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A

This guy is low functioning, but every foid who sees him would easily line up to have sex with him. Compare this to another video I saw of a low functioning autistic fat tallcel, everyone in the comments was bullying him and saying shit like he should be euthanized. Forgot the exact video, but there are incels here who likely know what I'm talking about.

Back before I got good therapy for my Asperger's/high functioning autism, I got bullied a lot for it when I was in 5th grade and early middle school because it used to be sort of obvious based on my body language and how I spoke. I guarantee you if I looked like this guy, no one would've said jack shit.

Last edited:
what is autism tbh

It's (mostly) not genetic. It's from childhood vaccines...

Look up the stats

And always remember.

Stats spelled backwards, is stats!