Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel so out of place when I go outside

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I get mogged everywhere I go, it is almost like a comedy. Today, I was forced to go out, once again. On the way I saw a cute noodlewhore stacylite wearing one of those super tight-fitting black minidresses :ahegao:. But I remembered that toilets like her are chad only, and would never even bother interacting with an incel. It made me ponder about how different our lives are just because of our exterior appearances. There were normies everywhere and I felt so out of place, like a fish out of water. I didn't belong there, as a subhuman. This is what inceldom does to a person.

Outside is for human beings only.

But I remembered that toilets like her are chad only
That cute noodlewhore stacylite is @PersonaPimp only! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh: Your only chance don't miss! :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I get mogged everywhere I go, it is almost like a comedy. Today, I was forced to go out, once again. On the way I saw a cute noodlewhore stacylite wearing one of those super tight-fitting black minidresses :ahegao:. But I remembered that toilets like her are chad only, and would never even bother interacting with an incel. It made me ponder about how different our lives are just because of our exterior appearances. There were normies everywhere and I felt so out of place, like a fish out of water. I didn't belong there, as a subhuman. This is what inceldom does to a person.
Life is hell as a subhuman, imagine going to the beach and seeing hot half naked foids. Absolute sui fuel. Couples, families. Absolutely brutal

Life is hell as a subhuman, imagine going to the beach and seeing hot half naked foids. Absolute sui fuel. Couples, families. Absolutely brutal
Avoiding the beach as an incel is LAW

only go outside when necessary the rest of the time LDAR.

Why didn't you take any creepshots of her?

Shit hurts fr :feelsbadman:

This is exactly how I felt since childhood/hs, complete utter misplaced subhuman.

I feel you as a 5’4”/1.62m and 1/10

I went yesterday for what I call "therapy walks" its a form of maintaining a stable mental state , saw 2 cats doing the business, shit filled me with rage ...... it's not fair . planned to stop going out until February ends

That's why I just wear some sunglasses and put some headphones on and keep my eyes down