Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel sorry for this guy I found on Yahoo Answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mogs me because he has hair.

I wonder where he is now.

Mogs me to death.

Ask the bugman!

The literal textbook definition of an incel.

He mogs

iu

by 10 psl points minimum
Chads me

Jbw is a thing if you are attractive.
Bbc is a thing if you are attractive

I wish his height and frame were his main problems, but it's actually his face.

I can visualize his alter ego as cannon fodder in WW2 european front, being bullied by Chad Seargent and Tyrone soldiers

"Just kill nazis bro, and you'll get pussy when we're back home"

Nothing has really changed for us incels, instead of being sent to war as cannon fodder, we're now used as wageslaves

The " just go to war bro" has been replaced with "just put yourself outhere bro"

Last edited:
I remember searching, when I was 13-14 years old, "girls hate me and I'm ugly" into Google. I remember this as being one of the first results I got.

Girls say I'm ugly and ignore me, what can I do?

So I'm 20 years old and never had a girlfriend. All of the 24 girls I've asked out since age 13 have said "no". Many girls are rude and say "eww" to me even ones I'm not interested in. Even obese women say I'm ugly and act as though they're above me (even though I don't find them unattractive). This makes me socially anxious. I don't lack confidence or self esteem, so don't come at me with that "all you need is confidence".

I think women just don' like the 'dweeb' look I have (I'm 5ft6 115lbs). They want the tall hunks. Am I just doomed?

Update: Sorry, I meant I do find obese women unattractive.

Dude looks like he's in his mid-stage of gymcelling. Gymcelling is a huge COPE and there's a reason why I quit it. But this dude is clearly not anywhere close to the threshold of attractive by women. He's getting shitty advice in the "answers" section and I honestly think he should join here.

Always try to be optimistic:

-He has no physical or mental disabilities
-He seems to be literate and non-autistic
-He has proper self-confidence and is low inhib
-He has clear skin, no acne or pimples
-He has average to good posture
-He seems to come from a fairly wealthy household, at least average (owns a laptop, has his own room, got nice clothes etc.)
-He seems to be educated and prepared for a career
-He isn't extremely short (I know shorter people who kissed girls)
-He isn't obese (very lightweight) and will have an easy time staying lean (probably fast metabolism)
-He seems to have somewhat of a sense of style, he just needs to develop it

If he loses the glasses, gets a haircut, gymcels and moneymaxxes he might get laid in Asia. He mogs a lot of truecels.

Last edited:
He's probably a rep3000+ lookism poster by now.

I wonder if he’s still alive

He skin mogs me. He’d be about 27 now, hopefully he ascended somehow. Probably moneymaxxed and is married to a landwhale single mother.

modern society is dead set on not giving a single inch to people like us
Not one inch at all. Instead we are deprived and then forced to watch everybody else experience the treatment we deserve. There really is no point in even bothering with people anymore(never was). I truly give up. I'm done. We just need to accept that we'll never have it like others do. Happiness and satisfaction is as always dead for us.

Last edited:
He should be our saint

Can I ask you a question unrelated to the topic? Why did you put commander Givi on your profile picture? :D
Because he fought against stupid European Union jews that want to ruin Ukraine. But he fought for nothing because Russia is run by jews and he is just fighting to give land to Russia to save traditional culture, while the other side doesnt want to give land but wants to allow EU scum to ruin Ukraine.

Hard decisions from both sides, but Givi died and he was based. Are you not a fan of Donbass?

Looks like a young Bill Gates, but without the money.

1994408-billgatessanianishtarx-1560779631.jpg

He mogs

iu

by 10 psl points minimum

I remember when this guy first popped up in the news and I saw a comment from a female on bing saying she would leave her husband and two children for this guy. I remember it making my stomach retch. A blackpill before I knew anything incels or blackpills.

Looks like a young Bill Gates, but without the money.

1994408-billgatessanianishtarx-1560779631.jpg

Jesus Bill Gates looks terrible.

He can get a girl if he becomes a rich stemcel.

Mogs me at looking manly

it never even began for him

Status
Not open for further replies.