Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel sorry for trans people

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
I like laughing at them, but their entire existence is very sad.
Average trans ''woman'' barely pass and look uncanny. ''She'' has extremely hard time of finding love - one of the most important thing for many people.
Most people still consider ''her'' a freak, and they only virtue signaling tolerance to ''her''
Fact that many of trans people commit suicide prove that they aren't fully happy with their new body.

If they didn't shove their degenerate bs on kids and others , i may have felt bad for them

I like laughing at them, but their entire existence is very sad.
Average trans ''woman'' barely pass and look uncanny. ''She'' has extremely hard time of finding love - one of the most important thing for many people.
Most people still consider ''her'' a freak, and they only virtue signaling tolerance to ''her''
Fact that many of trans people commit suicide prove that they aren't fully happy with their new body.
You just gave reasons to hate them

Imagine feeling bad for mentally ill degenerates that are loved in this joke of a soyciety meanwhile we are seen as subhuman failures that should be wiped out

Last edited:
I feel bad because they were all weak kids that were fed with the globohomo media propaganda which turned them into monsters.

boohoo nigga idc

These freaks aren’t worthy of even an iota of sympathy

Total Tranny death.

I’ve met lots of kind trans women in college, can’t say the same for trans men. Trans men are usually just dyke-looking manlet-girls with a serious case of “little man syndrome.” Issues with their “masculinity.” I don’t support trans foids being able to compete in women’s sports, but usually they are rather harmless in my opinion.

Imagine feeling bad for mentally ill degenerates that are loved in this joke of a soyciety meanwhile we are seen as subhuman failures that should be wiped out
They're not loved by anyone, not even their own parents.

i don't care about troons, i have never seen any in real life so why would i give a fuck

but do they feel bad for us

even more reason to feel empathy.

we got fucked on our appearances and they got a fucked up brain

still don't think you can cut your dick of and wear a wig to be a women but ofc I pity them

feel bad for them too on some level, antipsychotics are the solution to their insanity and are relatively effective for gender dysphoria too. Instead doctors and pharmacists would rather make 1.5 million in lifetime mutilations and the kikes wish to use them as a mallet to beat normal sane people over the head with.