Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel terrible, FOMO-like jealous rage about the upcoming summer weekend

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I can't stand that other people will be enjoying the beautiful weather in good company, having the time of their life and possibly getting sex and affection with a female. The joy of others causes me hatred.

Normies paying $2000 rent and $5 gas. I don’t see much joy amongst the herd.

I guess things are fucked but being an incel on top of it all is not nice

Summer here is shit it’s way too hot and humid

Summer here is shit it’s way too hot and humid
I basically agree. We would hold different opinions if we were normies with a good reason to enjoy outdoors.

Would gladly do that if that guarantees me a loyal gf.

I basically agree. We would hold different opinions if we were normies with a good reason to enjoy outdoors.
The only enjoyable thing is the pool in this weather even then it gets heated up if you don’t put new water in it.

I literally just shit my self and send it down nothing to do nothing to care take it ok on consideration

Hahaha...In 2016, I was rotting from the racepill and ASD. I clung to Dragon Ball as a last resort:

T1

T3

T4

T5

JG

DBS1

DBS

DBS2

DBS3