Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel weird and depressed

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
I hate this feeling, all I can do is LDAR

Someone has advice for this sad feeling?
[UWSL]Its[/UWSL] eating me alive

Well, I workout in the mornings, and drink vodka in the evenings. Try it bro.

Mainstream normie cope right now is buying or trading stocks in the hopes to become rich so maybe do that. Although 90 percent of them are just delaying the inevitable.

vidya, internet, eating, walking, whatever you like to do.

I drank last night and I have deeply regretted it since I woke up a couple of hours ago.

I have been LDARing in bed since last night going in and out of sleep.

I will get some fast food in a bit.

I have been blowing so much money on weed lately. I feel like absolute shit.

But weed is a lot better than alcohol imo.

With alcohol my anxiety and depression gets worst and worst. It is literally killing me mentally and physically.

With weed, only my financial situation worstens but I can makeup for that later eventually.

Well, I workout in the mornings, and drink vodka in the evenings. Try it bro.
I work out in the afternoon and don't drink vodka at all.
This might also be a good alternative to cope.

Here's my advice. Whenever you feel depressed listen to a podcast or play games. But it just a temporary cure you need a permanent fix. What worked for me was studying/working/doing anything productive right after you wake up. Spend atleast 4-5 hours. This releases serotonin and after that workout a little bit and then take a nice shower. It'll take 6 solid hours but you won't feel depressed thorought the day tbh. I'm a NEET so that's my perspective

Here's my advice. Whenever you feel depressed listen to a podcast or play games. But it just a temporary cure you need a permanent fix. What worked for me was studying/working/doing anything productive right after you wake up. Spend atleast 4-5 hours. This releases serotonin and after that workout a little bit and then take a nice shower. It'll take 6 solid hours but you won't feel depressed thorought the day tbh. I'm a NEET so that's my perspective
Thanks
I drank last night and I have deeply regretted it since I woke up a couple of hours ago.

I have been LDARing in bed since last night going in and out of sleep.

I will get some fast food in a bit.

I have been blowing so much money on weed lately. I feel like absolute shit.

But weed is a lot better than alcohol imo.

With alcohol my anxiety and depression gets worst and worst. It is literally killing me mentally and physically.

With weed, only my financial situation worstens but I can makeup for that later eventually.
Weed is good cope. Last time I had a bad trip, was pretty fun and I throw up on the streets jfl

try to chill out.. maybe sleep a bit, see if that helps you

I think we somehow need to get used to depression and apathy.