Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I finally finished all Ace Attorney games

Tajincel

Tajincel

PLAY SENGOKU RANCE
★★★★
After 10+ years, I finally finished Spirit of Justice, finishing my Ace Attorney journey. :cryfeels:
My personal ranking of the game : AA4 < AAI < AA6 < AA2 < AA5 < AA1 < AA3 < TGAAC

Last edited:
I couldn’t get into any of them. :feelsbadman:

I couldn’t get into any of them. :feelsbadman:
Great Ace Attorney is really good and different from other games if you haven't tried it, you don't need to play other ace attorney to enjoy it either

Sounds like a boring as shit game

There are better visual novels, like anything by 07th, and there are better detective games, like Return of Obra Dinn & The recent Shadows of Doubt, but the Ace Attorney games do have their charm and in similar vein I really did enjoy Hotel Dusk: Room 215 a handheld masterpiece

Never heard of it

There are better visual novels, like anything by 07th, and there are better detective games, like Return of Obra Dinn & The recent Shadows of Doubt, but the Ace Attorney games do have their charm and in similar vein I really did enjoy Hotel Dusk: Room 215 a handheld masterpiece
Comparing 07th vn and Ace Attorney is like comparing Romancing Saga with Pokémon because they are both jrpg

Comparing 07th vn and Ace Attorney is like comparing Romancing Saga with Pokémon because they are both jrpg
Well they are both detective mystery stories I guess but try Shadows of Doubt if you have even a slight interest in the genre it's the freshest take i've seen maybe ever