Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I finally found a drug dealer in my area, but hes GAY.

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I don't know why my bone structure seems to only appeal to extremely trucel looking gay people and my cousin when he was 12 when he decided to molest me :feelsbadman: but I was walking yesterday and this man approached me and wouldn't leave until I gave him my phone number.
He looks gay as shit, painted nails, weird haircut, makeup on. It's over, I was getting so many stares as well. But I only gave it to him because I realized everyone in my school is useless if I want to look for drugs and I need to start looking on the outside. I also went to the pharma they had jack shit unless I had a prescription.

He messaged me saying he could get me drugs. So I'm hoping to arrange a meeting with him on Saturday and hopefully he can get me some drugs like weed and adderall so I can finally start drug maxxing to help me with my social anxiety and weight loss.

He said he can help me find them, so hopefully thats code word for "I know people who do drugs". he said he doesnt use them, I want to meet people that use them. None users are useeless. :lul:
I'm praying to the anti natalist GODS that he doesnt try to get sexual with me, I'm trying as much as I possibly can to make sure he knows I don't like men and I am straight as shit. :feelsbadman:
Hoping he can introduce me to other people so I can ghost him and hang out with the other people instead. Preferably a female milfy drug dealer.

he is going to molest you like your 12 year old cousin did

he is going to molest you like your 12 year old cousin did
:feelsbadman: I just want the drugs, I will meet in an open place tbh to avoid that from happening. I'm a weak minded retard so I can't' risk being alone with this guy. He's 26 years old too. :feelsbadman:

Brutal cousinpilled.

Atleast gay people find you attractive.

No gay or straight ever flirted with me :feelsrope:

I would ofc be very disgusted if a tranny or gay flirted with me, dont get it wrong but I would atleast be surprised that SOMEONE finds me attractive :feelscry:

Gays will fuck anything. Even straight passing gays are high value. If you're white, straight passing and gay, you're basically god-tier on grindr
yeah ive realized that. gay people are very discreet and when they find another gay person its like finding a stacy in mumbai
I would ofc be very disgusted if a tranny or gay flirted with me, dont get it wrong but I would atleast be surprised that SOMEONE finds me attractive :feelscry:
if only you knew what these gaytards have done to me bro :feelsbadman:

I don't know why my bone structure seems to only appeal to extremely trucel looking gay people and my cousin when he was 12 when he decided to molest me :feelsbadman: but I was walking yesterday and this man approached me and wouldn't leave until I gave him my phone number.
He looks gay as shit, painted nails, weird haircut, makeup on. It's over, I was getting so many stares as well. But I only gave it to him because I realized everyone in my school is useless if I want to look for drugs and I need to start looking on the outside. I also went to the pharma they had jack shit unless I had a prescription.

He messaged me saying he could get me drugs. So I'm hoping to arrange a meeting with him on Saturday and hopefully he can get me some drugs like weed and adderall so I can finally start drug maxxing to help me with my social anxiety and weight loss.

View attachment 901955
He said he can help me find them, so hopefully thats code word for "I know people who do drugs". he said he doesnt use them, I want to meet people that use them. None users are useeless. :lul:
I'm praying to the anti natalist GODS that he doesnt try to get sexual with me, I'm trying as much as I possibly can to make sure he knows I don't like men and I am straight as shit. :feelsbadman:
Hoping he can introduce me to other people so I can ghost him and hang out with the other people instead. Preferably a female milfy drug dealer.
DON'T GO ON DRUGS THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO COPE

Brutal cousinpilled.

Atleast gay people find you attractive.

No gay or straight ever flirted with me :feelsrope:

same lmfao

Gays will fuck anything. Even straight passing gays are high value. If you're white, straight passing and gay, you're basically god-tier on grindr
How do you know this?

Ew, sorry you had to go through that. Be prepared and bring a weapon (like a pocket knife or anything else you could conceal) just in case. Watch your back.

No dealer says "drugs" to drugs. Probably a glowie

Good, he suits you.

Ew, sorry you had to go through that. Be prepared and bring a weapon (like a pocket knife or anything else you could conceal) just in case. Watch your back.
i will man, thanks for worrying about me brocel

WhatsApp is the worst way to do contact unless you delete the messages.

over for drugdealercels

Carry a knife clipped on the inside of your belt just to the left of your nutsack for crossdrawing, around homosexuals never relax or you will be molested again

Last edited:
Don to kids, drugs

So what happened? Did it go well or did you get brutally graydealerpilled?