Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally FUCKING escaped CURRYLAND

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
No more fucking nigger beggar P@J33t$. No more wretched shithole FUCKING air! No more hearing worthless FUCKING Allah nigger garbage. No more fucking Hindu ram ram niggers. No more fucking bartering. No more no more no more.

I AM FUCKING FREE!!! FREE FREE FREE FREE

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Based highiqrichcurrycel

why not just stay
would’ve been easier to ascend

Haha but you will never escape Hell

No more fucking nigger beggar P@J33t$. No more wretched shithole FUCKING air! No more hearing worthless FUCKING Allah nigger garbage. No more fucking Hindu ram ram niggers. No more fucking bartering. No more no more no more.

ma bro just went from hell into double hell

why not just stay
would’ve been easier to ascend
the food, the air, the people, the traffic. The lack of simple FUCKING sidewalks in most areas. It was all driving me FUCKING insane. All the food got me sick in spite of using antibiotics, Pepto bismol etc. All of that shit was failing me. But now, no longer will I have to worry about what food I eat. No longer will I have to brush my teeth with bottled water. No longer will I have to look 360 degrees every couple steps to avoid some FUCKING n1gg3r scooter p@j33t

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
South Indian Bollywood GIF by SAATH MN

the food, the air, the people, the traffic. The lack of simple FUCKING sidewalks in most areas. It was all driving me FUCKING insane. All the food got me sick in spite of using antibiotics, Pepto bismol etc. All of that shit was failing me. But now, no longer will I have to worry about what food I eat. No longer will I have to brush my teeth with bottled water. No longer will I have to look 360 degrees every couple steps to avoid some FUCKING n1gg3r scooter p@j33t
Why did you visit curryland?

you probably were in some shithole area
i’ve heard that the main cities are more developed
mumbai for example

ma bro just went from hell into double hell
my visa for curryland wasn't gonna last more than a few months regardless. I was gonna have to go back one day or another. And no the USA is absolutely not a double hell compared to curryland. In fact it is heaven in comparison. An otherworldly nation compared to the shithole likes of curryland

you probably were in some shithole area
i’ve heard that the main cities are more developed
mumbai for example
even the developed areas are fucking shit. I have been to curryland capital and richfag areas. The air is still shit, the people are still shit, all the same fucking brown skins, no diversity.

Meanwhile how a whitoid experiences a literal 3rd world wartorn country. Its so over.

Yeah, but you're still a stinky curry inkell. You can take the currycel out of curryland, but you can't take the curry out of the currycel.

be
Yeah, but you're still a stinky curry inkell. You can take the currycel out of curryland, but you can't take the curry out of the currycel.
tter a curry in an area free of other curries than among his own

From the windows above like a medieval street?
no far worse. It is like the slums of London during coal revolution(late 1800s). shitty fucking polluted air, tons of child laborers, poorfag beggars everywhere. Cursed water etc.

IMG 3298

Bet this cumskin cunt gets all of the woke points among her liberal leftist friends.
probably not. You only get those for f*ck1ng n1g$ not curries

no far worse. It is like the slums of London during coal revolution(late 1800s). shitty fucking polluted air, tons of child laborers, poorfag beggars everywhere. Cursed water etc.
Did they try to rip you off and lure you into sketchy places because you were a tourist?

Did they try to rip you off and lure you into sketchy places because you were a tourist?
no I look too Indian for that. But a few times at a shop, when I bought stuff, the sellers amped prices after understanding I was a foreigner from my accent and inability to read Hindi.

many
Then he must have a filthy rich family.
Hindu curries especially in USA are money mogging doctors/tech niggers/bankers etc. Trucel curries of low caste Muslim origin like myself are doomed

many

Hindu curries especially in USA are money mogging doctors/tech niggers/bankers etc. Trucel curries of low caste Muslim origin like myself are doomed
She's probably already planned her divorce and her rich alimony life.

I have been hit a few times by these filthy dalit niggers a few times. Mostly in small alleys when turning corners. It drives me fucking mad. I wanted to once kill one on the spot, but managed to control myself. I also know of a curry who got his foot ran over by one of these niggers.

The food ain't that bad.

Glad to hear that.
I was actually looking for your homecoming thread. Was worried you died from diarrhea before getting the chance to go back.

Glad to hear that.
I was actually looking for your homecoming thread. Was worried you died from diarrhea before getting the chance to go back.
I find it insane that some folk actually can move back to their poor ancestral lands without getting sick. Just one of the major problems with retarded advice lots of non ethnics tell western ethnics jfl.

Why didn't you take me with you :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :feels::feels:

Go to Goa, try to find these mayo hippie chicks and fuck one right in her pussyhole :feelsohh: pretend you're a yoga guru or smth

Westoid oh westoid

Go to Goa, try to find these mayo hippie chicks and fuck one right in her pussyhole :feelsohh: pretend you're a yoga guru or smth
I remember seeing lots of Russian whores in goa

Welcome to europe fucking infiltrator nobody needs your smelly shit herr

id
Do you think Iran mogs India? I think it does tbh, even with all the sanctions and shia dictatorship it's still betteI
I would say yes for now. Only real benefit India has over Iranians, is that Indians can more easily escape their shithole using tech visa or other types of visas.

Welcome to europe fucking infiltrator nobody needs your smelly shit herr
not going to euro cuckland. Hope your nation keeps being raped by the sands