Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking despise fobs, illegals, and even “legal” immigrants now!

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
As if being deathnic in the west wasn’t bad enough you have sub-80 iq people who feel entitled to live among whites and pursue white women. At least ethnics were a small percentage of the population before and were from higher iq backgrounds but every patel and riverez imports his retarded family and shits out children for tax credits dooming them to inceldom. I literally feel like even knowing english is rare in some places, there’s pajeets that I see that have never uttered one word in english while they continuously speak their guttural bud bud ding ding language, the women wear ugly hijabs and smell like horseshit mixed with fertilizer. I have no doubt that these new pajeets are border hoppers, just look at these posts, they have to turn this into a shithole.
indians-make-up-3rd-largest-illegal-immigrant-population-in-v0-gzaytdrfmt1c1.png

illegal-migration-from-india-to-usa-v0-of4d3w8xcy9c1.jpeg

These are literal dalits claiming “asylum” as if they escaped a war zone, and it works after 5-10 years. They are actually encouraged to lie like most sh!tskins do to game the system. Just search up “USA Donkey”, they are proud of being invaders, absolutely reprehensible.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/domN0sQe1o4?si=GX4AaQpctYkEo14o

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/T0BVxpXKQJQ?si=IT8WlErXI3bnXUjt
725,000 is an understatement
when you consider the amount of nepalis and pakis too who are also overstaying their visit visas. There was even a case of a family perishing while trying to cross the canadian border :feelskek:

When you factor in Europe too, these insidious muds go to Croatia then move to other EU nations after becoming citizens. All in the name of cheaper labor that ruins wages for natives. I could mention Canada, Australia, UK, Scotland, Ireland, and even fucking Scandinavia, it doesn't matter because they are now in every corner of the earth like locusts.

This is a huge fucking rabbithole that goes insanely deep when you consider how India created a fake demand in the IT industry in the 2000s and lowered wages for actual americans, they ruined tech and created more competition in STEM. Remember that jews need pawns to destabilize and ruin nations and what place better than south asia and latrine america for mutted subhumans. These retards barely know how to speak the language, they have no conception of the blackpill and think white women are easily attainable from watching too many bud bud ding ding movies, any remaining ethnic smv that exists in the west is fucking gone, you aren't exotic or unique among the sea of brown hordes with dark hair, eyes, and skin the color of feces.

Attachments

• 1704655911570.png
    1704655911570.png
    2 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:
The situation is far worse than you can imagine and I only covered two nationalities.

Last edited:
Immigrants are a world wide epidemic and make COVID look like a mosquito bite

they are proud of being invaders, absolutely reprehensible.
Its a portion of the population that is symetric to white stormfrontcells that would get treated the same way by chads as retarded leftist activists are treated by gangmaxing blackcels. Brutally.

And still no pussy.

I smetimes wonder if in their world if a slave of a nazi chad would harm an incel white, would the slave get a severe punishment even if the slave would be chatrone. I could imagine a nice subsaharan worker being worth more then the health of an white incel. It would lead to some funny political scandals like we have today with conservicuks having gay orgies.

Immigrants are a world wide epidemic and make COVID look like a mosquito bite
Like I said they are actual bioweapons but no alarms will be raised while they rape and steal through white lands but a fake cold will result in total shutdown.

More immigrants = more cheap prostitute
You're a tradcuck and poor that don't now how appreciate this.

I smetimes wonder if in their world if a slave of a nazi chad would harm an incel white, would the slave get a severe punishment even if the slave would be chatrone. I could imagine a nice subsaharan worker being worth more then the health of an white incel. It would lead to some funny political scandals like we have today with conservicuks having gay orgies.
I mean have you seen hitler's top men, even for a heavily militarized and eugenecist nation they had LTNs elevated to high ranking positions. It's simply a matter of blood and soil, I'd rather live among 300 million whites and asians than among mentally unstable muttoids and chimps that's all it boils down to. They started importing more subhumans in the 60's btw. There was chart which compared white crime rate in the US and EU and I think the US figures were lower by a lot.

More immigrants = more cheap prostitute
You're a tradcuck and poor that don't now how appreciate this.
Typical poor sub-80 iq bean with no foresight, enjoy a real camp of the saints style world if you even know what that is.

God tier post, deserves more reads
@wereq

God tier post, deserves more reads
@wereq
Total shitskin ethnic cleaning and genocide is the ONLY solution to this kind of infestation and racial pollution of the West. Shitskins should be shot on sight.

The poojeet invasion has begun. The chinks have lost their place in being the deathnic majority in Western countries. Watch the poofags invade their countries as well:feelshaha:.

Not going anywhere lol. Deal with it.

You, on the other hand, should consider going to stormfr*nt or 4ch*n. This is an incel forum, not a racism forum, you’ll probably find more people willing to discuss this with you there instead of abusing the free speech policy here to post your edgelord nonsense.

You, on the other hand, should consider going to stormfr*nt or 4ch*n. This is an incel forum, not a racism forum, you’ll probably find more people willing to discuss this with you there instead of abusing the free speech policy here to post your edgelord nonsense.
99% sure he's curry too bro, relax

He posted it in Lounge anyway

99% sure he's curry too bro, relax

He posted it in Lounge anyway
I am, I feel a fundamental disconnect with my race though, I hate that I’m a pawn.

Nothing was edgy within my post, you do not want to share a community with these people.

Total shitskin ethnic cleaning and genocide is the ONLY solution to this kind of infestation and racial pollution of the West. Shitskins should be shot on sight.
:yes: If they fight deportation I can see this being the only solution
I feel a fundamental disconnect with my race though, I hate that I’m a pawn.
JFL welcome to the club
@wereq @Confessor
another truthpilled curry! :feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I am, I feel a fundamental disconnect with my race though, I hate that I’m a pawn.
Ic
Nothing was edgy within my post, you do not want to share a community with these people.
which people, here or there?
If they fight deportation I can see this being the only solution
Am I missing something here

:yes: If they fight deportation I can see this being the only solution

JFL welcome to the club
@wereq @Confessor
another truthpilled curry! :feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Glad there are others like me! IIRC @Zer0/∞ was deeply self hating and truthpilled as well

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Inceldom and race are fundamentally inextricably linked.

Glad there are others like me! IIRC @Zer0/∞ was deeply self hating and truthpilled as well
@Tryna Ascend was one of us and my inspiration to join this forum and start posting here. Banned and purged by cuck mods for fighting :feelsUgh:

We also had the gigabased @Transcended Trucel but he's MIA currently :feelsbadman:

As if being deathnic in the west wasn’t bad enough you have sub-80 iq people who feel entitled to live among whites and pursue white women. At least ethnics were a small percentage of the population before and were from higher iq backgrounds but every patel and riverez imports his retarded family and shits out children for tax credits dooming them to inceldom. I literally feel like even knowing english is rare in some places, there’s pajeets that I see that have never uttered one word in english while they continuously speak their guttural bud bud ding ding language, the women wear ugly hijabs and smell like horseshit mixed with fertilizer. I have no doubt that these new pajeets are border hoppers, just look at these posts, they have to turn this into a shithole.
indians-make-up-3rd-largest-illegal-immigrant-population-in-v0-gzaytdrfmt1c1.png

These are literal dalits claiming “asylum” as if they escaped a war zone, and it works after 5-10 years. They are actually encouraged to lie like most sh!tskins do to game the system. Just search up “USA Donkey”, they are proud of being invaders, absolutely reprehensible.

when you consider the amount of nepalis and pakis too who are also overstaying their visit visas. There was even a case of a family perishing while trying to cross the canadian border :feelskek:
View attachment 1032455
View attachment 1032506
When you factor in Europe too, these insidious muds go to Croatia then move to other EU nations after becoming citizens. All in the name of cheaper labor that ruins wages for natives. I could mention Canada, Australia, UK, Scotland, Ireland, and even fucking Scandinavia, it doesn't matter because they are now in every corner of the earth like locusts.
View attachment 1032495
This is a huge fucking rabbithole that goes insanely deep when you consider how India created a fake demand in the IT industry in the 2000s and lowered wages for actual americans, they ruined tech and created more competition in STEM. Remember that jews need pawns to destabilize and ruin nations and what place better than south asia and latrine america for mutted subhumans. These retards barely know how to speak the language, they have no conception of the blackpill and think white women are easily attainable from watching too many bud bud ding ding movies, any remaining ethnic smv that exists in the west is fucking gone, you aren't exotic or unique among the sea of brown hordes with dark hair, eyes, and skin the color of feces.

Bruh.

White women think indians are disgusting. They are my least concern.

imagine being emasculated by a hindu. I could single handedly conquer that shithole cuntry.

Bruh.
>redditspacing
White women think indians are disgusting. They are my least concern.
>redditspacing
imagine being emasculated by a hindu. I could single handedly conquer that shithole cuntry.
I'll put it simply, you won't be able to NEET or have a functioning fucking society with these migrant caravans offloading sub 80 iq browns by the droves.

I'll put it simply, you won't be able to NEET or have a functioning fucking society with these migrant caravans offloading sub 80 iq browns by the droves.

When did I disagree with you?

I think the migrant problem should be solved by the bullet.

A couple of machine gun nests in the right spots would send a clear message.

Aim for the foids especially.

View attachment 1032455
View attachment 1032506
View attachment 1032495

Indians should be mass exterminated.

@Arabcel99 where was I being an edgelord??? Kinda strange wanting the comfy west to turn into a bunch of mutted favelas/slums.

Lol you are Diaspora curry bro. You are alright. These homeland roaches will ruin your life by destroying India's reputation as a model minority.

@Arabcel99 where was I being an edgelord??? Kinda strange wanting the comfy west to turn into a bunch of mutted favelas/slums.
Wanna know something funny ? These roaches act like kings in their home and bully South Indians who are trying their best to salvage Curryland. Subhumans should be castrated and flayed.

These are sexhaver problem specifically sexhaver with children problem.

Simping for the anyone at the cost of your people is inherently cucked, the guys who shit on their fellows at the hope of impressing the cool kids club is the equivlant of IT cuck trying to impress some blue haired fat foid on IT.

It's ok to recognize the retardedness of your people and discuss it or make fun of it with your fellows but caring about people who don't even care about themselves is the ultimate destroyer of your dignity.

@GobidCrusader makes exellent threads about his fellows without looking like a simping cuck, try and be like him instead of posting some racebaits

I agree, the low IQ immigrants make it worse for everyone.