Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "I finally lost my virginity and got a girlfriend at 23. Here’s what worked for me."

armis

armis

Captain
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/10h4okb/i_finally_lost_my_virginity_and_got_a_girlfriend/

Capture

TLDR: Bluepilled normie self-improves for 4 years, betabuxxes a used roastie from tinder

Knew it was going to be Reddit

I lost my virginity at 23 and I am happy beta cuck :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

DELETE YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NORMIE

THIS IS THE REAL BRUTALITY

It's mind-blowing to me through how much pain and self-improvement a man has to go nowadays just to get a tinder-hoe girlfriend, while even the fattest and ugliest chicks are swarmed by men without putting any effort into it.

I guess it's possible for some, especially if still under 25. After that none of that bullshit matters.

kinda based for dropping out of college like that

used roastie from tinder
should have shared her pics and bodycount kek

I guess it's possible for some, especially if still under 25. After that none of that bullshit matters.
Damn. I know and it fucking hurts. I'm 26. "No" too for me. Also was never hugged, held hands, no girl ever flirted with me, and I'm 26 how will I ever get a gf with absolutely zero experience, no social experience and ugly looks and being 5'4"... and yeah girls don't like me because of my face mostly, next it's my height, and 0.001% it's my "personality", which is basically 0

I honestly wished I never hopped on the self improvement cope

All it did was just plant a seed in my head that I am inferior to women
Imagine putting all that effort into your being, just because of a women.
Isn´t it emasculating putting the lesser gender on a pedestal, just because the time pendulum is now on their side ?
It shouldn´t be this way, but kikes have made it possible.

>becoming someone worth loving
>Improving my financial/ career status was really the final step

Jesus fucking Christ.

It's mind-blowing to me through how much pain and self-improvement a man has to go nowadays just to get a tinder-hoe girlfriend, while even the fattest and ugliest chicks are swarmed by men without putting any effort into it.

Another case of a teenager who thinks he is an incel

But I did it, and you can too.
Linus Pauling won two Nobel Prizes by himself, so you can do it too :feelshmm:

Too much work for that? JFL!

It's like you're playing Fallout 4 on Nightmare mode with weak traits, starting from Glowing Sea.

notice the first thing that he mentions is improving his appearance

that's the ONLY thing that matters, personality = cope, career = cope

notice the first thing that he mentions is improving his appearance

that's the ONLY thing that matters, personality = cope, career = cope
Career is the difference between a virgin and a betabuxxer.

The fact that he met someone on Tinder really shows he was never incel to begin with. Like I’ve been using those apps for years and never get any matches and if i do they never reply

Imagine working out for 4 years to get some tinder foid who'll rob him, cuck him and forget him :feelshaha: