Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find black foids so unattractive

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Idk what it is. Their facial features, or their voice. I’m not racist but they just don’t give me an erection at all.

It's the skin. It looks like poop (no offense to black guys here).

Dark skin is inherently ugly for both genders but especially for women, because light skin in general is more feminine.

ie. Testosterone will darken your skin.

Plus they have awful noses/hair/foreheads.

Black and SEA girls are objectively the ugliest by far.

999 volcel threads everyday, makes me go full reeeee.

They look higher T than most men and they behave like obnoxious cunts.

Idk what it is. Their facial features, or their voice. I’m not racist but they just don’t give me an erection at all.

Sarah-Banks.jpg

So if pic related offered to fuck you, you'd refuse?

I also find them ugly but volcel if you wouldn't fuck a black foid

agreed, i would fuck but would not breed.

They look higher T than most men and they behave like obnoxious cunts.
It seems like they all have that “I’m independent, you can’t fuck with me” attitude

Its their subhuman like features and disgusting skin.

have to agree tbh, no offense taken

Yea they’re pretty bad too, but they’re not as dark and they have better facial features imo
the ones who dont look traditionally indian are fine. anyways are you black yourself?

Dark skin is inherently ugly for both genders but especially for women, because light skin in general is more feminine.

ie. Testosterone will darken your skin.
ALL bitches in non black countries,consider black men as Alpha males gangsters with huge cocks and they get a lot of foids.Darker skin is a trend and every foid loves it.its over for palecels

The ones who buy into 'ghetto' black culture are fucking unbearable.

the ones who dont look traditionally indian are fine. anyways are you black yourself?
I’m white, and no JBW doesn’t apply to me due to my shitty face and frame

I wonder if this is what females think of curry males?
I’m white, and no JBW doesn’t apply to me due to my shitty face and frame
anyways youre thinking of southern indians. north is better

ALL bitches in non black countries,consider black men as Alpha males gangsters with huge cocks and they get a lot of foids.Darker skin is a trend and every foid loves it.its over for palecels
only in white countries tbh

Image result for when the coping is too strong

I disagree. I'm Somali and I find a lot of African-American women attractive. It's all about proximity. I honestly find the average non-fat black foid more attractive than the average white foid who tends to age like milk. No offense.

OP better not be those "white JBs or nothing" type volcels

I know i think i never managed to get a boner from looking at a black foid.

Black men are the most masculine men on the planet overall. That's why I consider them the #2 race in racewars after whites.

- Tall
- Incredible muscle and body fat genetics
- Athletic
- Big dicks
- Sexually aggressive
- Low inhib
- Criminal
- Violent
- Dark skin
- Aggressive faces
- Low IQ
- Make the least convincing transexuals

The last point is the best one for judging a race's masculinity. Eg. SEA men have the least masculinity because they can easily become women. Black women barely look like women sometimes. Masculinity is off the charts for both black men and black women.

Last edited:
What about curry ones ?
North Indians generally look much better than their southern counterparts

South Indians/ Dravidians have negro and Australian Aboriginal blood.
North Indians have some amount Caucasoid blood

North Indians generally look much better than their southern counterparts

South Indians/ Dravidians have negro and Australian Aboriginal blood.
North Indians have some amount Caucasoid blood
Interesting. :waitwhat:
I didn´t know about that.

I mean some of them are attractive but most of them are pretty ugly.

But volcel if wouldn’t

there are sites negroes can go to to get laid in the west provided they're at least average in terms of cock size. Whites don't have that option because we're not fetishized, our features are merely objectively more attractive than those of every other race on average

I disagree. I'm Somali and I find a lot of African-American women attractive. It's all about proximity. I honestly find the average non-fat black foid more attractive than the average white foid who tends to age like milk. No offense.

do they have internet in somalia?

Black men are the most masculine men on the planet overall. That's why I consider them the #2 race in racewars after whites.

- Tall
- Incredible muscle and body fat genetics
- Athletic
- Big dicks
- Sexually aggressive
- Low inhib
- Criminal
- Violent
- Dark skin
- Aggressive faces
- Low IQ
- Make the least convincing transexuals

The last point is the best one for judging a race's masculinity. Eg. SEA men have the least masculinity because they can easily become women. Black women barely look like women sometimes. Masculinity is off the charts for both black men and black women.

Well thought out and High IQ post.

Honestly, I feel like, given my potential prospects and my handicaps, going after athletic and healthy black women would be the best chance for my offspring and their chance to be Tyrone or Chad.

I would rather have kids and a relationship with a 5'10" Monique black Stacy with good muscle genetics and sexual characteristics than have sex with a 5'3" sickly white girl that is going to look like a spoiled jar of mayo in a few years.

I'm ugly, but I'm also gymmaxxed and have above average dick. Combine that with my utility as a white man and the status she could get from me, I would have a better chance with a black bitch than a white girl, and my horizons would be expanded if I was with black women instead of white.

Even during highschool, black women were always the only ones that ever really showed any interest in me, and yes, I was going to a majority white school.

Some black women are better home makers, better cooks, better lovers, and more maternal overall. White women today don't know how to cook, how to clean, or how to fuck.

One of my gymmaxxed normie friends that I talk to says that black women are the only race that will fuck you instead of you fucking them. Said that the one black girl he fucked was better than all of the white girls, and that's not even mentioning her head game.

do they have internet in somalia?

"I'm Somali" does not equal "I'm in Somalia." Idiot.

But to answer your question, yes. The smart phone revolution has reached the dense regions of Somalia.

So many guests here, see you on CuckTears

Well thought out and High IQ post.

Honestly, I feel like, given my potential prospects and my handicaps, going after athletic and healthy black women would be the best chance for my offspring and their chance to be Tyrone or Chad.

I would rather have kids and a relationship with a 5'10" Monique black Stacy with good muscle genetics and sexual characteristics than have sex with a 5'3" sickly white girl that is going to look like a spoiled jar of mayo in a few years.

I'm ugly, but I'm also gymmaxxed and have above average dick. Combine that with my utility as a white man and the status she could get from me, I would have a better chance with a black bitch than a white girl, and my horizons would be expanded if I was with black women instead of white.

Even during highschool, black women were always the only ones that ever really showed any interest in me, and yes, I was going to a majority white school.

Some black women are better home makers, better cooks, better lovers, and more maternal overall. White women today don't know how to cook, how to clean, or how to fuck.

One of my gymmaxxed normie friends that I talk to says that black women are the only race that will fuck you instead of you fucking them. Said that the one black girl he fucked was better than all of the white girls, and that's not even mentioning her head game.

All valid points and a reasonable objective.

Would smash some of em but nothing more.

Half black foids can be gorgeous sometimes. I knew this one and she was legit 8/10 maybe 9.

It's the skin. It looks like poop (no offense to black guys here).
Dark skin and ape features.
Its their subhuman like features and disgusting skin.
have to agree tbh, no offense taken

can someone ban these fucking fakecels?After neet i distrust everyone

never gotten hard to one before, 85+% of the ones in my area are obese though

Black women could be very attractive, I sometimes fantasize about banging one. I love big hips, big ass and big tits <- features very common with black women.

never gotten hard to one before, 85+% of the ones in my area are obese though
Black land whales are really gross but can be fuckin funny
Black women could be very attractive, I sometimes fantasize about banging one. I love big hips, big ass and big tits <- features very common with black women.
And you're not black?

I love black women. The idea of being intimate with one for me is more erotic than the one of being intimate with anyone from any other race. Of course I'm also very ethnocentric so for me the hottest sex idea is doing it with a Somali femoid.

I love oversharing at incels.co