Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it funny how that most Incels are more asexuals than asexuals than themselves.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I just browsed through an asexual forum and the relationship section has more posts/threads than the ones in the general section. I was like wtf and I started browsing more, people actually do meets up, skype calls. Its just fucking crazy seeing asexuals getting into relationships and having sex, but yet claiming their not into those kind of stuff, man, I've felt like I've heard a lot of bullshit overflowing through my head. So are they just taking 'asexual' label as a means to leverage their victim-hood? That kind of shit, makes me sick in the stomach.

And yet here we are getting no love, compassion, and sex (we also had no choice but to left as involuntarily sexually depraved men whilst the self-proclaimed asexuals are getting all of tha)t.

Incels should rightfully claim to be asexuals, we are the real victims, and we're the ones involuntarily being held off to have sex.

It’s the same bullshit as the gender fluid movement. Fucking blue haired tattooed normie cunts who want to be special snowflakes.

“I’m bored with fucking chad now I’m going to be asexual teehee” (still fucks chad on the side 3 times a week anyway)

MayorOfKekville said:
It’s the same bullshit as the gender fluid movement. Fucking blue haired tattooed normie cunts who want to be special snowflakes.
“I’m bored with fuck8ng chad now I’m going to be asexual teehee” (still fucks chad on the side 3 times a week anyway)
Yes, exact same thoughts. It really does annoy me too.

There's an asexual (femoid, naturally) who posts on FA kek.

Asexuals mostly seem to be into BDSM and "psychological" fetishes, rather than in penis-in-vagina intercourse. Maybe this is just the result of a Christian upbringing where they were told that sex is only for procreation. And since they aren't (mainly) interested in that but have so-called "fetishes", they now consider themselves to be asexual. In that regard, the whole concept is actually extremely conservative but in a glitter facade.

Which is true for a lot of LGBTQ stuff. Like, a father who would beat up his son for wearing a dress is pretty much the same as a father who sees his son wearing a dress and hence concludes that he isn't really a boy but a girl and must take all kinds of drugs adn chemicals and prepare for an operation in which his genitals will be mutilated. Reactionary but in glitter. In that regard, the radical anti-trans feminists actually have logic on their side.

There is no such thing such as asexaul. All these asexuals are non virgins.