Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I fixed my shoes with shoe glue

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
10 euros for the glue to fix 70 euros shoes (only needed a tenth of the tube)
Also fixed the insoles of my boots. Felt as if someone jacked off into them but now it's done,

Also fixed the insoles of my boots. Felt as if someone jacked off into them but now it's done,
I found my shoes in the trashcan after i left the gym at school most of the times, Idk who put them there tho, They were undamaged all the time luckily

The foot infront of my nike is kinda open on one shoe how would you glue a front shoe together to the underhard surface?

The foot infront of my nike is kinda open on one shoe how would you glue a front shoe together to the underhard surface?
just apply glue and then pressure, like placing a book onto the shoe.
My shoes had the same defect and that's how I fixed them.

If it isn't enough glue then just apply more afterwards. Repeat until it is fixed, eventually.

just apply glue and then pressure, like placing a book onto the shoe.
My shoes had the same defect and that's how I fixed them.

If it isn't enough glue then just apply more afterwards. Repeat until it is fixed, eventually.
Thanks man, Problem now is, What kind of glue?

Thanks man, Problem now is, What kind of glue?
I just entered "shoe glue" on amazon

don't expect to work it perfectly on the first round, just add more and more glue until it's fixed
applying pressure is critical, but your shoes next to a wall and then a book on the shoe so it stands on the shoe and touches the wall

Shoe Goo is meant to be good.