Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I worked in a country without discrimination laws and dealt with resumes I stuffed female resumes in the paper shredder.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
The company is now long out of business anyway and I won't get into the details it was about 10 years ago. Believe it or not no reason to LARP anyway it felt really good knowing some toilet wasn't getting the job and that once in my life I could get back at toilets.

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown @Corvus @Adolf Hitler @Ron.Belgrade @wereq @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @baja jagodinac @SerbBurekConsoomer @Wizardmaxxer

You didn't apply a discrimination law.

You were the law. :bigbrain:

The company is now long out of business anyway and I won't get into the details it was about 10 years ago. Believe it or not no reason to LARP anyway it felt really good knowing some toilet wasn't getting the job and that once in my life I could get back at toilets.
Foids do everything for entering into male spaces like parasites, or like ants invading my food

This thread deserves a Lifefuel tag. Well done, brocel :feelsokman:

You equalized the scales a bit.

Extremelly based if true.

Great work. Maybe we can't all do that, but we should do as much as we can to interfere with women while protecting ourselves.

legend tbh. You are doing great in the cause of the gender war. We will win.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back