Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I found a guy on IT who looks literally like the soy wojak

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It’s so much fun looking at IT users’ post history to know what these fags look like irl.

this man is Trappist235. He uses IT although I must admit he is relatively normal compared to other IT users, given that he often uses more normal subreddits dedicated to dorky video games and whatnot. Perhaps he will eventually outgrow mock subs such as IT. Apparently he has depression and also has struggled with dating. He had multiple dates from online dating but struggled interacting with them. He is 27 years old (I think turned 27 kinda recently) and is 5’10 and 75 kg (aka 165 pounds)

this is what he looks like:
AD43006B 9F4F 4DBA 8EA2 36F0F7EBFD78
E6A9B312 B2B9 433F AEEA CBE4A126FCB3
53EF029C 8D73 4C0C ADD0 9362A67BF540

Here are some threads he posted on other subreddits

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/hr6i0e/i_have_no_perspective_and_feel_like_i_failed_my/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/hiprvv/how_to_accept_compliments_from_women/

He also sucks at dating

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/hfjo92/how_to_figure_out_whats_wrong_with_me/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/gxurqp/m26_struggling_with_dating_online_dating_would_be/

5/10 face, but 6'0 is pretty much a requirement these days. Mogs me brutally

This? :soy: He doesn't look anything like that! I'm mad, I wasn't expecting to be mogged this hard. God damn it.

Mogs me tbh.

appears as though he had botched cosmetic surgery or something his eye area is fucking uncanny

He looks part asian, maybe thats why he is unsuccessful? Because when I look at him he seems to be attractive, not chadlite or anything but definitely above average. But when women can detect even 5% asian in a man they are disgusted. He is 5’10 and looks alright. There must be something we dont know or dont realize

He looks part asian, maybe thats why he is unsuccessful? Because when I look at him he seems to be attractive, not chadlite or anything but definitely above average. But when women can detect even 5% asian in a man they are disgusted. He is 5’10 and looks alright. There must be something we dont know or dont realize
He has a bad personality :soy:

His best picture is where he’s sitting on a stone in the woods.

Every other picture and angle he looks like a faggot.

That said if I were him I’d maximize his good qualities by facial hair maxing and growing my hair out.

I’d still keep it short but stay away from those faggot hipster styles from then on.

Then I’d next work on getting a better more stylish pair of glasses.

His look like shit.

His clothes are fucking garbage too and exactly what you’d expect a soy slurping cock sucker like him to wear.

Into the trash they’d go.

Once again if we were to trade places.

Nonetheless he still has the facial hair and glasses and slight build
Keep coping and obsessing over IT users, you fucking inbred moron

IT lives rent free inside your empty skull

Sewer tier thread

A typical IT response to online dating is - "Online dating is hard for average looking men. They have a better chance at relationships."

So why doesn't he follow the same advice and looks for women in IRL instead of wasting his time on dating apps? Oh wait, he can't because even women irl look for Chads and they find average looking men like him ugly. FUCKING FAGGOTS AND THEIR WORTHLESS ADVICE.

Mogs me to oblivion.

Keep coping and obsessing over IT users, you fucking inbred moron

IT lives rent free inside your empty skull

Sewer tier thread
Fuck off. I’ll post what I want. And no don’t respond with “keep crying” because that isn’t an argument. Don’t like my threads? Don’t click on them

tbh he doesn't even look terrible, his glasses ruin his whole face

he looks reasonably good imo

Mogs me brutally

The bulk of their userbase seems to be these "virgin but not incel" incel in denial types. I wonder how many of them ultimately end up switching sides.

The bulk of their userbase seems to be these "virgin but not incel" incel in denial types. I wonder how many of them ultimately end up switching sides.
They’re too bluepilled to switch sides

@JosefMengelecel

He is practically the irl soy face. It’s over for him

most misogynistic men I’ve seen in life are chads
Nobody would care if they are misogynistic. Sub8 men are also misogynistic but won’t show it because of retarded backlash

Nobody would care if they are misogynistic. Sub8 men are also misogynistic but won’t show it because of retarded backlash
Ever notice the most common argument from IT is anecdotal fallacy?

Ever notice the most common argument from IT is anecdotal fallacy?
Yeah they just make a strawman out of incels like saying they are all NEETs etc

He just needs to be confident and learn to be happy alone :soy: maybe, just maybe if he didnt feel entitled to a woman, women would actually date him :soy:

Fuck off. I’ll post what I want. And no don’t respond with “keep crying” because that isn’t an argument. Don’t like my threads? Don’t click on them
Your threads are shit

He mogs me but I can see why he struggles with dating, he's about 4~5/10 face wise.

He doesn't look liek wojak and mogs 99% of the forum.

Low trust face tbh lol.

i've seen soys that look closer to soyjack, I wish I screenshotted

Can someone please give this man some Tipps?

Close ups are not his best pics. He needs facial hair like a beard. And stop over smiling .look at that cat photo. He look fuckin sinister .

Nonetheless I hope he kills himself and spare us his bullshit .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back