Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found the ultimate truecel.It is already my new saint.Jsanza is a nt male model compared to him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
I was looking about reviews of my favourite albums so inceldom was not even on my mind when I found this guy

View: https://youtu.be/CSzsuKz1Muc

I cannot even describe how many things are wrong in this video.Maybe the fact he basically says NOTHING about the album is the least fucked up one.Also ultimate neckbeard.I love him and would defend him if attacked by humans.

fatcel = volcel, also mogs me cos white:chad:

There are people like him everywhere in walmart

Don't know if he's a truecel tbh, he got some traits like round face, red cheeks, round prey eyes, norwood 1, but no idea about his bone structure since obese, but judging by his eyesbrows bones showing even at his body fat percentage, he might be high tier normie if he would cut weight.

Last edited:
i think skellycels really don't understand what weight loss is for an obese person doing a mid 20s last hope looksmaxx...the potential disappointing facial aesthetics and the ugly excess skin, this guy would look like shit regardless

Clear skin, mogs me.

He's just fat, man.

Cope, he cut to even 15% bf he will be high tier normie or chadlite

i think skellycels really don't understand what weight loss is for an obese person doing a mid 20s last hope looksmaxx...the potential disappointing facial aesthetics and the ugly excess skin, this guy would look like shit regardless
true, he's definetly incel tho

fatcels need to be forcibly roped in tekken

Would the facial aesthetics really be that fucked?? Body I understand, cos dude legit has tits, but would even the face get screwed up?
And not saying Auschwitzmaxx, but just reduce, say the guy is about 110kg now (fat doesn't weigh a lot and say he's average 175cm), and he cut to even 85kg?

Sure his facial bone structure is perfect.Also look at his sharp eyes and prominent cheecks.He is only some kgs away from being David Gandy.

Last edited:
Cope, he cut to even 15% bf he will be high tier normie or chadlite
Fuck that. Imagine if he bloatmax and ascend like kryiakos grizzly
Would the facial aesthetics really be that fucked?? Body I understand, cos dude legit has tits, but would even the face get screwed up?
And not saying Auschwitzmaxx, but just reduce, say the guy is about 110kg now (fat doesn't weigh a lot and say he's average 175cm), and he cut to even 85kg?
At his weight, with no exercise and all that mass he will be a mess from the face down. Face is powerful but pic related has an alright face after dropping weight, but she'll struggle to keep a Chadlite around in 2020. Now imagine a fucking guy lmao.

His face is not bad also he is young so he could lose excess skin while losing weight, mogs be.

This is also true, but getting to level of people like bloatlord kyriakos, and even the old school strongmen before they started caring how they looked and were bloatmaxxed, bellymaxxed, and ballastmaxxed is much harder than you think.

Even kyriakos has the broad frame, thick bones, and most important, huge ribcage, to get that 3d look, and the extra power in all directions.

This dude doesn't seem to have that, so if he bloatmaxxed, and bear in mind he looks low T based on beard, hair, voice, skin, then he is just gonna end up more like this guy who 3rd world wifemaxxed.

This type of look, the melted ice cream look is v common in white guys who try to gain weight, and differs from the inverted lightbulb look that curries go for or the football stuffed in t-shirt look that ricemen do.

Colt johnson and larissa lima face off

Fucking hate fatcels they all turn out to be fakecels when they lose weight.

At his weight, with no exercise and all that mass he will be a mess from the face down. Face is powerful but pic related has an alright face after dropping weight, but she'll struggle to keep a Chadlite around in 2020. Now imagine a fucking guy lmao.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

that will be me after i lose my weight.it's over

I was worried that you doxxed me when I saw this title :dafuckfeels: :feelsohgod:

He's started to accumulate fat at his forehead

This type of look, the melted ice cream look is v common in white guys who try to gain weight, and differs from the inverted lightbulb look that curries go for or the football stuffed in t-shirt look that ricemen do.
Wdym

I mean those 3 races look different fat, white guys have this melted ice cream type look, see the pic, Curry's (excess carbs, sugar, fat) just have tiny upper body and it converges to a fat midsection, like a lightbulb.

Ricemen uncles just have a paunch that looks like they stuffed a soccer ball under shirt and put it on their belly (basically just excess carbs and depleted metabolic syndrome)