Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking absolutely despise reddit

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
If I even try to express the way I feel on that shithole then some reddit faggot will always have something negative to say like “how you feel isn’t the rest of the world’s problem”. While obviously true, this fucking faggot had a rainbow flag on his reddit avatar. I bet you a million fucking dollars that if I was a foid talking about the same kinds of issues (depression, anxiety, loneliness) then the faggot troon would practically be kissing my cunt with how much sympathy I would receive. I told the faggot to go fuck themselves and I hope they die of aids. Why does the world have to lack so much empathy for males? I fucking HATE REDDIT FAGGOTS FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsrope:

You're not the only one

You use reddit and even post there, you deserve it

There is one now on Inceldom Discussion called oops and about to be banned shortly

I had it coming for not being a faggot
Theres nothing wrong to have fun reading about soys and feminists cringing on reddit, Dunno where these retarded anti reddit copers are coming from.

It's over for soydditcels

If I even try to express the way I feel on that shithole then some reddit faggot will always have something negative to say like “how you feel isn’t the rest of the world’s problem”. While obviously true, this fucking faggot had a rainbow flag on his reddit avatar. I bet you a million fucking dollars that if I was a foid talking about the same kinds of issues (depression, anxiety, loneliness) then the faggot troon would practically be kissing my cunt with how much sympathy I would receive. I told the faggot to go fuck themselves and I hope they die of aids. Why does the world have to lack so much empathy for males? I fucking HATE REDDIT FAGGOTS FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsrope:
Or, the classic, "You need thERapy Bro :soy:

white males exist solely for the pleasure of white females. its depressing how the male spirit has been kicked out of them and now they behave 100 percent like females.

Reddit is filled with retards, I don't take them seriously

they also look like this irl

1u2snb6ai5eb1

The worst social media. There are only people asshole, arrogant, pseudo-intellectual, despicable, waste, passive-aggressive.

I get permabanned constantly. Its my Account Number 10 probably at this point