Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate being young.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
If i could travel in time until i'm 40 years old that would be the best thing to ever happen.

-i'd die faster

-I'd not care anymore about going bald

-no one would give a shit about me being a subhuman anymore because i'm old

-would have more money

-people would be forced to respect me despite being a subhuman

-i'd be able to do whatever the fuck i want

Being young as an incel (short, ugly or balding), is the worst curse ever. You see everyone around you enjoying their lives and youth while you're rotting alone because you're a subhuman. And it's worse because you'd get bullied and treated like trash for being a subhuman young male.

Fuck being a young incel.

Feels bad man.
Yeah people here think because we're young we can be slayers. That's bullshit because looks matter 100x more as a young man, especially nowadays. At least no one would give a shit about a subhuman oldcel.

i dont wanna exist

Yeah people here think because we're young we can be slayers. That's bullshit because looks matter 100x more as a young man, especially nowadays. At least no one would give a shit about a subhuman oldcel.

Parents clutch their kids to get away from you, people try to avoid serving you, you’re suspected of doing stuff merely for being alive. It sucks.

"just wait bro, you'll 100% get laid"
"just go outside bro"
"just make friends bro"
"just turn water into wine bro"
"just defy gravity bro"
"just get the ability to turn any material into gold bro"

Parents clutch their kids to get away from you, people try to avoid serving you, you’re suspected of doing stuff merely for being alive. It sucks.
That happens to oldcels ?

"just go outside bro"
"just make friends bro"
"just defy gravity bro"
I want someone to tell me

"Just kill yourself bro"

"just go outside bro"
"just make friends bro"
"just defy gravity bro"
This.

I just crave peace...

I generally don't care about ageing. Dude, the age pill is brutal, even Normies, Chads and Stacy's all turn into bitter old people. Also why do you think older people are often bitter? Because they know thats it's over and their youthful days are over, normally they'd tell you how much they miss being young or how they miss being in high school. I'm pretty sure a 40 year old Incels feels much more worse than 20 year old Incels. Heck, I don't even know if 40 year old Incels had roped or not... Or if they even exist now?

Last edited:
"just go outside bro"
"just make friends bro"
"just defy gravity bro"
"Just look like Lachowski bruh"

I just crave peace...
Me too bro. I want to go live in the mountains or something and live on preying and eating from nature. I'd only take an ipod with me to listen to some music while laying on the ground and looking at the stars every night.

Oldcels and youngcels shouldn't fight. We're all in this battle together.

I generally care about ageing either. Dude, the age pill is brutal, even Normies, Chads and Stacy's all turn into bitter old women. Also why do you think older people are often bitter? Because they know thats it's over. I'm pretty sure a 40 year old Incels feels much more worse than 20 year old Incels. Heck, I don't even know if 40 year old Incels had roped or not...
It's brutal for normies and chads and stacies because they lose everything they took for granted, but for an incel who had nothing from the beginning, it won't matter.

I generally care about ageing either. Dude, the age pill is brutal, even Normies, Chads and Stacy's all turn into bitter old women. Also why do you think older people are often bitter? Because they know thats it's over. I'm pretty sure a 40 year old Incels feels much more worse than 20 year old Incels. Heck, I don't even know if 40 year old Incels had roped or not...
The agepill only affects those who accomplished nothing in life. Chad doesn't need his prime looks anymore because already got everything he wanted. You don't neef a million dollars if you've bought everything from the store. Most people also age like shit because they don't take care of themselves. The Agepill hits Incels and some Normies.

And not to forget, being stuck in high school which is an absolute hellhole that takes up most of your time while people out there are having success and actually have time to do things instead of suffering high stress and anxiety 24/7 because of pointless nonsense

Me too bro. I want to go live in the mountains or something and live on preying and eating from nature. I'd only take an ipod with me to listen to some music while laying on the ground and looking at the stars every night.
Having a desire is the cause of suffering. Peace cannot be achieved if you have a desire that is not fulfilled. I would want to do the same thing but I know that I couldn't be happy if I still have these desires. I wish there was a button to disable them altogether. I could be happy on my own and find peace without pressure

And not to forget, being stuck in high school which is an absolute hellhole that takes up most of your time while people out there are having success and actually have time to do things instead of suffering high stress and anxiety 24/7 because of pointless nonsense
Yeah that's very true.

That's nothing compared to what happens to a young bald guy.

I knew a handful but they were very NT and didn’t repulse women as much as you’d expect. One looked like Joe Rogan though.

Having a desire is the cause of suffering. Peace cannot be achieved if you have a desire that is not fulfilled. I would want to do the same thing but I know that I couldn't be happy if I still have these desires. I wish there was a button to disable them altogether. I could be happy on my own and find peace without pressure
You can get rid of desires easier in a place without humans. Running away from everything would be the best way to live for us.

You can get rid of desires easier in a place without humans. Running away from everything would be the best way to live for us.
That would work partially because all of these human concepts are engraved into our brains. We should've lived far away right from the stsrt.But I think running away from society alleviates the pain.

That would work partially because all of these human concepts are engraved into our brains. We should've lived far away right from the stsrt.But I think running away from society alleviates the pain.
I'd maybe take 3 or 4 dogs to have some company. But living in a house, in nature, eating and hunting food like a caveman with my dogs and listening to music every night while looking at the sky and seeing the galaxies and smoking a good cigarette at the same time, would make me much more happier than now. With time i'd forget about women and every shit thing in this world.

I'd maybe take 3 or 4 dogs to have some company. But living in a house, in nature, eating and hunting food like a caveman with my dogs and listening to music every night while looking at the sky and seeing the galaxies and smoking a good cigarette at the same time, would make me much more happier than now. With time i'd forget about women and every shit thing in this world.
That sounds like a good plan.... I'd love to live this life. I would have my relaxing music,my dogs and I could grow my own vegetables. I already live in a village that is surrounded by a river and many forests and I absolutely enjoy visiting these places...

That sounds like a good plan.... I'd love to live this life. I would have my relaxing music,my dogs and I could grow my own vegetables. I already live in a village that is surrounded by a river and many forests and I absolutely enjoy visiting these places...
Right ? That's literally my dream right now. Problem is that i live in a third world trash country and i can't even do this. I'd do it in a heartbeat if i lived in the west. Fuck my life i'm chained in everyway that i'm not even allowed to cope.

Oldcels and youngcels shouldn't fight. We're all in this battle together.

Youngcels shouldn't dispute objective truths. Saying "I hate being young/I wish I was old" is the same as saying "I hate being attractive/I wish I was ugly", "I hate being healthy/I wish I had cancer", "I hate being tall/I wish I was short", "I hate being in shape/I wish I was fat", "I hate being rich/I wish I was poor", "I hate living in a rich developed country/I wish I lived in a shit third world country". It's just fundamental idiocy and disrespect. I have it shit but acknowledge that and when people have it worse than me. Anyone who is older than me has it worse, who is poorer, who is sicker, who is uglier, and I have sympathy for them.

Right ? That's literally my dream right now. Problem is that i live in a third world trash country and i can't even do this. I'd do it in a heartbeat if i lived in the west. Fuck my life i'm chained in everyway that i'm not even allowed to cope.
What is so bad about your country?

is just progress babe, everyone goes through it.. Truecels, incels, normies, chads.. except normies and chads have a fun life progress unlike us

What is so bad about your country?
There's no nature except some shit deserts with nothing in it except some snakes and insects. And everything bad you can think of in a country is in my country.

images

I want to live in a place like this too fucking badly.

You'll reach an age, i.e. 70, when people will stop caring about what you look like, and see you as a sweet little grandpa with lots of wisdom to share. So when younger people will come to me for advice, whether it's about relationships or life in general, I'm just gonna say "it's over boyo." Kek.

Youngcels shouldn't dispute objective truths. Saying "I hate being young/I wish I was old" is the same as saying "I hate being attractive/I wish I was ugly", "I hate being healthy/I wish I had cancer", "I hate being tall/I wish I was short", "I hate being in shape/I wish I was fat", "I hate being rich/I wish I was poor", "I hate living in a rich developed country/I wish I lived in a shit third world country". It's just fundamental idiocy and disrespect. I have it shit but acknowledge that and when people have it worse than me. Anyone who is older than me has it worse, who is poorer, who is sicker, who is uglier, and I have sympathy for them.
Thats a really good statement. high IQ

is just progress babe, everyone goes through it.. Truecels, incels, normies, chads.. except normies and chads have a fun life progress unlike us
What chad experiences in a month is better than what we will experience in a lifetime.

You'll reach an age, i.e. 70, when people will stop caring about what you look like, and see you as a sweet little grandpa with lots of wisdom to share. So when younger people will come to me for advice, whether it's about relationships or life in general, I'm just gonna say "it's over boyo." Kek.
Top kek.

There's no nature except some shit deserts with nothing in it except some snakes and insects. And everything bad you can think of in a country is in my country.

images

I want to live in a place like this too fucking badly.
Now I feel bad about myself for taking these things for granted.

Now I feel bad about myself for taking these things for granted.
Everything is relative, you don't know the true value of something until you lose it. I can walk as a healthy young male, but i'm still depressed and want to die, but there's a crippled person with ALS who would kill to be me. Just because you have it better in one aspect of your life than me, doesn't mean you have it easy and i have it hard. We both hate our lives.

i fucking hate being alive

It doesn't get better

It doesn't get better