Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate fat women

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Fucking hate those ugly, vile, disgusting, rotten pigs. Some can't even walk they are so fat/ugly

Only chad for fat women
No high value man is into a landwhale.

If you think that obese people are fucking good looking people and have unlimited SMV, then why don't all those fat, landwhales at your local Walmart or government office have thin ,tall , CEO husbands, handsome doctors, multimillionaires, college athletics and European models as husbands and boyfriends by their side? 90%+ are with ghetto niggers, midgets and other fat men. I wonder why.

No high value man is into a landwhale.

If you think that obese people are fucking good looking people and have unlimited SMV, then why don't all those fat, landwhales at your local Walmart or government office have thin ,tall , CEO husbands, handsome doctors, multimillionaires, college athletics and European models as husbands and boyfriends by their side? 90%+ are with ghetto niggers, midgets and other fat men. I wonder why.

I'm kidding man

In any case, all the fat women I know have skinny boyfriends, never a fat one like them, meaning they are at least 2 points below on the SMV scale.

I'm kidding man

In any case, all the fat women I know have skinny boyfriends, never a fat one like them, meaning they are at least 2 points below on the SMV scale.
Are you sure? Where do you live ? All the fat pigs I see are with ghetto niggers and overweight or obese men.

Are you sure? Where do you live ? All the fat pigs I see are with ghetto niggers and overweight or obese men.
In my country we do not have an obesity problem as big as in the USA.

You don't see many obese men on the street

I see only obese females in the public, probably their looksmatches (including me) are masking themselves or just LDAR

I see only obese females in the public, probably their looksmatches (including me) are masking themselves or just LDAR

OvER for... Btw I'm not from US.

We have no niggers here, but with midgets and manlets I agree.

ectomorph it bothers me looking at fat woman

you seem to have a hate boner for fat women

Yes black men traditionally have been known for their sexually selection of fat white women in order to race mix and have less subhuman children

Yes black men traditionally have been known for their sexually selection of fat white women in order to race mix and have less subhuman children
At least the black men who fuck fat white women are smart enough to know that they are making a sacrifice to improve their genetics by having part European children.

The fat white bitch in the relationship is still dumber than the black , because she does not know that she is downgrading her race.