Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate foids

F

fivefootFive55

Greycel
Fuck im on incels.is now because the nigger mods on looksmax perma banned me.

Anyways fuck these whores man. You evil bitch niggers you are responsible for all my suffering and loneliness. ER was right dude i fucking walk outside and feel my blood pressure rise when i see these white stacy 16 yr old jbs my age with a 6'2 SUBHUMAN just because he is tall.

Fucking foids are eugenicists. I DDINT CHOOSE TO BE 5'6 at 16 YOU NIGGER WHORES. THESE WHORES NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON. I fucking hate them all.

Fuck i dint know how to cope anymore. My only plans are to fly to SEA for a 2 week vacation in 2 years after i graduate from High School. I will enjoy impregnating and raping these 86 iq average brown whores. I fucking hate them so much fuck you all and fuck looksmax and the nigger mods that banned me there.

Im going to hardmaxx as hard as i cna i dont give a fuck if i get erectile dysfunction from roids or look like JAMES FUCKING SAPPHIRE. Fuck you all niggers i will get my revenge soon.

I will fucking impregnate 300+ Filipina foids before i die as revenge for you nigger roastie sluts FUCK YOU.

I hope their sons suffer the same way i do as a 5'6 manlet. I would've been fine if i was in SEA but im in NOVA FUCKING SCOTIA WHERE THE AVERAGE ZOOMER IS 6'2. FUCK YOU ALL

View: https://youtu.be/GA4lJqy5iHk

[UWSL]@curlyheadjames111 @Zer0/∞ [/UWSL]

chrome-oi8-PUw-Fm-Hs.png

:p

genes lottery.exe

You have a based point. The eugenicist society we live in is being glorified by foids who only date/fuck 6’0” and over men. It’s completely not okay. Even short men who lift and have something to show for their efforts are being turned down in favor of skinny untrained 6 footers who have never touched a weight a day in their life. FUCK THAT!

joy impregnating and raping these 86 iq average brown whores. I fucking hate them so much fuck you all and fuck looksmax and the nigger mods that banned me there.

An incentive for East Asian(Korean, Japanese, North Chinese) males to breed with SEA holes would secure the East from Western influence.