Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate how foids sugarcoat everything. They are so fucking fake

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Instead of saying "fat person", they'll say "larger figured person".

Instead of saying "he fucked my brains out" they'll say "we hooked up".

Instead of saying "I broke up with him because he had a micro penis" they'll say "we were not compatible"

Instead of saying "I fucking hate ugly men" they'll say "I hate men who have shit personalities"

They are a bunch of fucking lying larpers who are incapable of telling the truth of what they really think. They lie compulsively to fit in with others and refuse to reveal their true thoughts. They sugarcoat everything and because of that many men are completely blind to their true nature. They lie and lie and lie and lie and keep everyone confused with what they really want.

based

also, instead of "i fucking hate ugly men" they say:

1. i hate creeps (victim blaming)
  2. i dress like that for myself, dont stare! (means if you're not chad you can't even look at them)
  3. yikes this creep felt he had the right to talk to me (literally saw this on twoX once, and some foids agreed)

Image is everything to a foid and even though they're the majority and don't care what 80% of men think, they still want those same 80% to think of them as "good".

Image is everything to a foid and even though they're the majority and don't care what 80% of men think, they still want those same 80% to think of them as "good".
they probably just want us to not bother them, and to be good wagecucks and betabuxers

If foids said everything they really think, I doubt normies would defend them

I've never heard anyone say "a larger figured person" before.

Social games are their tradecraft.
They have mastered it in ways we cannot by virtue of gender and face.

Supposed ‘female oppression’ is related to ‘slut shaming’.

they probably just want us to not bother them, and to be good wagecucks and betabuxers
And to simp for their onlyfans
women always claim moral superiority but it is always based on lies
I've never heard anyone say "a larger figured person" before.
fat women do.

based

also, instead of "i fucking hate ugly men" they say:

1. i hate creeps (victim blaming)
  2. i dress like that for myself, dont stare! (means if you're not chad you can't even look at them)
  3. yikes this creep felt he had the right to talk to me (literally saw this on twoX once, and some foids agreed)

Women are on average more agreeable than men, that's why they're more PC.

Everything about a woman's existence is deception. Just look at their mating strategy, to pass of Chad's kid as her beta's.

The vast majority of women are hardcore conformists, I guarantee you if Nazism was popular you'd see foids championing it. That's one of the reasons I don't take foids seriously, they don't even believe what they're saying, it's just to fit in.

Most of the things in life are fake. Tbh, everyday I live, I more and more believe that absolutely everything in life is fake. It's so bullshit, that sometimes I think is all just some kind of illusion. Every single word you hear and thing you see, you can never trust anymore

Sad thing is, women think they’re superior because of this.

Instead of saying "fat person", they'll say "larger figured person".

Instead of saying "he fucked my brains out" they'll say "we hooked up".

Instead of saying "I broke up with him because he had a micro penis" they'll say "we were not compatible"

Instead of saying "I fucking hate ugly men" they'll say "I hate men who have shit personalities"

They are a bunch of fucking lying larpers who are incapable of telling the truth of what they really think. They lie compulsively to fit in with others and refuse to reveal their true thoughts. They sugarcoat everything and because of that many men are completely blind to their true nature. They lie and lie and lie and lie and keep everyone confused with what they really want.
Don't forget

finding herself = fucking a lot of random men
settling down = letting a betacuck pamper her for the rest of her life
bad chemistry= he was ugly
bad vibes = he was too shy
not my type = he was ugly or/and a manlet
bad personality = he was shy and/or autistic
bad boy = literally bad personality but in this case it is good because he has a Chad face
nice guy = thirsty guy
creep = ugly guy who is also thirsty
shy = refuses to jestermaxx therefore useless
mysterious = shy but good shy, because chad
good social skills = good looks
a real man = a guy who lets himself be cucked
manchild = man who refuses to marry and/or betabuxx
"do you want coffee?" = do you want to fuck my wet hole?
one night stand = fucking a random stranger
fat = curvy

Foidspeak just makes me fucking lol. They twist fucking everything around to serve their fucking agenda. They fucking perfected deceptive language but the weird thing is there were rarely great female poets. They aren't inherently good at words, only at deceptive words.

Last edited:
Don't forget

bad boy = literally bad personality but in this case it is good because he has a Chad face
nice guy = thirsty guy
fat = curvy

Foidspeak just makes me fucking lol. They twist fucking everything around to serve their fucking agenda. They fucking perfected deceptive language but the weird thing is there were rarely great female poets. They aren't inherently good at words, only at deceptive words.
You should've made the thread instead of me. Better examples.

Don't forget

nice guy = thirsty guy
fat = curvy