Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate normies, they just took from me the last thing i enjoyed, I can't even lift no more

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Because normies couldn't fucking stop partying and going out for a few days, my country will probably go under confinement and I won't be able to go to the gym.
It's literally the only thing that has stopped me from roping all these years. It's the only thing that makes me feel good.

But those fucking normalfags couldn't act like responsible members of society so the government is stepping in and enforcing rules like we're a bunch of children.

That's really what normalfags are, a bunch of children, they've never grown up mentally.

I hate normies so fucking god damn much.

edit: this probably belongs to off topic

Do you have space in your basement/garage for a Homegym? If you do, you should HomeGymaxx.

Homegyms are the best investment tbh ngl. You wont regret it if you have good equipment.

Normies are just loving this corona virus, they are so pumped and into the drama.

They love big government telling them what to do all the time too, as then they don't have to think. Which the main thing normies hate in life is thinking.

Just ldar and wait for death bro

Because normies couldn't fucking stop partying and going out for a few days, my country will probably go under confinement and I won't be able to go to the gym.
It's literally the only thing that has stopped me from roping all these years. It's the only thing that makes me feel good.

But those fucking normalfags couldn't act like responsible members of society so the government is stepping in and enforcing rules like we're a bunch of children.

That's really what normalfags are, a bunch of children, they've never grown up mentally.

I hate normies so fucking god damn much.

edit: this probably belongs to off topic
Well, i know exactly what country you're from, it's the same as mine, chillax, pal. Everything will go back to normal in two weeks or so, we survive far worse diseases every year and no one gives a damn. See the brighter side, you have two weeks to LDAR!

Do you have space in your basement/garage for a Homegym? If you do, you should HomeGymaxx.

Homegyms are the best investment tbh ngl. You wont regret it if you have good equipment.
Nigga if I had the space for a homegym I'd have had a homegym for years. I'm a poorfag living in a small apartment I don't own so it's out of the question.
Well, i know exactly what country you're from, it's the same as mine, chillax, pal. Everything will go back to normal in two weeks or so, we survive far worse diseases every year and no one gives a damn. See the brighter side, you have two weeks to LDAR!
No it's not the country you're thinking of and it's more than 2 weeks.

Nigga if I had the space for a homegym I'd have had a homegym for years. I'm a poorfag living in a small apartment I don't own so it's out of the question.

No it's not the country you're thinking of and it's more than 2 weeks.
Rip :feelsbadman::feelscry:

gym is cope
It's just something I enjoy doing
tx bro
I just hope i'll be able to lift by next month. But if corona keeps getting out of control I won't be able to. I know it probably sounds pathetic to complain about not being able to lift, but when you're lonely and you don't have much in your life that brings you pleasure, taking away one of the rare things you enjoy is so frustrating.

Last edited:
Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

Same here I used to cope a lot with gymcelling guess what I'll have to rely on vydiah

I hate normies

just lol to normies

Same here I used to cope a lot with gymcelling guess what I'll have to rely on vydiah
Vidya has lost its appeal to me for the most part. I have no patience for most video games nowadays and I don't know why.

Fuck that is the worst thing to happen as copes are important.

Would be funny if normies end up dying from from partying and going out all the time while incels survive

Would be funny if normies end up dying from from partying and going out all the time while incels survive
Corona has a very low mortality rate among younger people so it won't happen.

Fuck that is the worst thing to happen as copes are important.
:feelsbadman:
At least I'm glad this place exist, people here understand me :feelsautistic:

I am forced to run for exercise now. Brutal kneepill.

Stock up on brown rice.

Corona has a very low mortality rate among younger people so it won't happen.

:feelsbadman:
At least I'm glad this place exist, people here understand me :feelsautistic:

Apparently if you catch it at all your lungs are screwed for life and will never fully recover so theres some hope for us

Stock up on brown rice.
I have like 30kg of food, I aint dumb I've been prepping for weeks.
anything else?
Pasta, canned tuna + mayo (to make tuna pasta), canned fruit, canned beans, iodine salt, tomato sauce/paste, eggs, milk etc

You can get canned sauerkraut for vitamin C once fruits and veggies run out. You can also buy frozen veggies and fruits. Freeze some meat or fish.

Get some toothpaste, soap, disinfectant, toilet paper (yes despite the memes and normies overreacting it's nice to have)
Apparently if you catch it at all your lungs are screwed for life and will never fully recover so theres some hope for us
Yeah there's some data out there that seems to show that corona is incurable like aids or herpes. It hides in the central nervous system.

Last edited:
Vidya has lost its appeal to me for the most part. I have no patience for most video games nowadays and I don't know why.
Beyond over if you can't cope with them tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back