Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate people man. I hate them.

epigonist

epigonist

Astral Mariner
★★
Occasionally I will get sick of being so lonely all the time, of having nobody to talk to, nobody that cares about me or that I can care about. This is when I'll try to make friends with somebody, to limited success each time. Well, most recently a friend of a friend came up to ME to talk during one of these episodes. We really hit it off, we had much in common, and surprisingly a similar outlook on life, though he never cared to talk about himself much.

To make a long story short, the guy started stringing me along, he'd purposefully ignore me, he'd make fun of me when I'd speak or vent about things which he had previously sympathized with, he stopped taking me seriously and it got to the point where we weren't even talking at all and he'd just dm me about how busy he's been but, oh, he's still trying to make time to hang out with me. Manipulative piece of shit just wanted to see if he still held some form of power over me, because I knew he was constantly hanging with other people and that he had been fucking lying to my face. All this time I had some hope that he still considered me a friend, that I made him good company like he did when we first met, but I had realized he's just pushing me around, so when I met him again most recently, and he begun to tell me the same shit he always does, I told him to never speak to me again. Fucker says, "Ok!" and walks off.

I'm fucking tired of it, I'm fucking sick and tired of being cast aside and abandoned like a dog, to rot in the gutters, to be eaten by the worms, the filth, the maggots; it sickens me that even those that you grow to trust most will so quickly turn on you, and for what? Every time I make a friend it ends like this, everybody will abandon you and spit in your face while they're at it, they'll kick you when you fall down, and they will turn on you as quickly as they will forget about you. I have learned my lesson. One should not give such power to another person. One must become cold-hearted.

I should've exploded at him like I wanted to. I should have told him that he's a pathetic dead-end, that he is digging himself deeper into debt for a worthless degree and that he'll be working a job he hates, just like he is now, for his entire life; that he is dull, shockingly retarded, incapable of expressing himself, and a piece of shit that lies and manipulates others. I seriously cannot understand why he does the things he does.

Well, alone again. It's all so tiresome.​

Last edited:
Occasionally I will get sick of being so lonely all the time, of having nobody to talk to, nobody that cares about me or that I can care about. This is when I'll try to make friends with somebody, to limited success each time.
Ive stopped doing that a while ago. Its a lose lose situation

Ive stopped doing that a while ago. Its a lose lose situation
Yeah I've come to realize. It just isn't worth it man. I am already hyper-suspicious of people and every time I let my guard down I get punched in the dick. I didn't think anybody would reply to this honestly, I just wanted to talk about how much I hate this fucking guy.

Yeah I've come to realize. It just isn't worth it man. I am already hyper-suspicious of people and every time I let my guard down I get punched in the dick. I didn't think anybody would reply to this honestly, I just wanted to talk about how much I hate this fucking guy.
I didnt read the rest mang

Occasionally I will get sick of being so lonely all the time, of having nobody to talk to, nobody that cares about me or that I can care about. This is when I'll try to make friends with somebody, to limited success each time. Well, most recently a friend of a friend came up to ME to talk during one of these episodes. We really hit it off, we had much in common, and surprisingly a similar outlook on life, though he never cared to talk about himself much.

To make a long story short, the guy started stringing me along, he'd purposefully ignore me, he'd make fun of me when I'd speak or vent about things which he had previously sympathized with, he stopped taking me seriously and it got to the point where we weren't even talking at all and he'd just dm me about how busy he's been but, oh, he's still trying to make time to hang out with me. Manipulative piece of shit just wanted to see if he still held some form of power over me, because I knew he was constantly hanging with other people and that he had been fucking lying to my face. All this time I had some hope that he still considered me a friend, that I made him good company like he did when we first met, but I had realized he's just pushing me around, so when I met him again most recently, and he begun to tell me the same shit he always does, I told him to never speak to me again. Fucker says, "Ok!" and walks off.

I'm fucking tired of it, I'm fucking sick and tired of being cast aside and abandoned like a dog, to rot in the gutters, to be eaten by the worms, the filth, the maggots; it sickens me that even those that you grow to trust most will so quickly turn on you, and for what? Every time I make a friend it ends like this, everybody will abandon you and spit in your face while they're at it, they'll kick you when you fall down, and they will turn on you as quickly as they will forget about you. I have learned my lesson. One should not give such power to another person. One must become cold-hearted.

I should've exploded at him like I wanted to. I should have told him that he's a pathetic dead-end, that he is digging himself deeper into debt for a worthless degree and that he'll be working a job he hates, just like he is now, for his entire life; that he is dull, shockingly retarded, incapable of expressing himself, and a piece of shit that lies and manipulates others. I seriously cannot understand why he does the things he does.

Well, alone again. It's all so tiresome.​
IN THE FACE OF HIS BEHAVIOUR YOU DETECTED A NARCI 100%, YOU DID 100% THE CORRECT MOVE

ELIMINATE ANY NARCI YOU MEET, YOUR LIFE THEN IMPROVES 100% AFTERWARDS

Life it seems is a lottery to meet "the right people", its just that incels have an infinitesimally smaller chance than HTN and above and a load of people treat us like shit due to the perceived difference in power/value.

Your personality detector is working well at least you can spot douches quick this is an art in itself, the switch is the key no good person switches persona and behaviour on a dime

Seems a bit extreme. Not everyone you talk to will become your BFF.

IN THE FACE OF HIS BEHAVIOUR YOU DETECTED A NARCI 100%, YOU DID 100% THE CORRECT MOVE

ELIMINATE ANY NARCI YOU MEET, YOUR LIFE THEN IMPROVES 100% AFTERWARDS

Life it seems is a lottery to meet "the right people", its just that incels have an infinitesimally smaller chance than HTN and above and a load of people treat us like shit due to the perceived difference in power/value.

Your personality detector is working well at least you can spot douches quick this is an art in itself, the switch is the key no good person switches persona and behaviour on a dime
Fuck yeah. Spineless bastards. This cheered me up a bit. I'm okay with being lonely, just have to find a way to cope when I'm feeling down, that doesn't involve other people. Misanthropemaxxing.

Fuck yeah. Spineless bastards. This cheered me up a bit. I'm okay with being lonely, just have to find a way to cope when I'm feeling down, that doesn't involve other people. Misanthropemaxxing.
you misinterpreted my meaning, the meaning was YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH A LOT OF TWATS AS IN A LOTTERY TO FIND "GOOD PEOPLE" WORTH INTERACTING WITH, AND INCELS ODDS ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WORSE THAN ANY NORMIES OR ABOVE SMV IN FINDING THESE "GOOD PEOPLE".

BUT THIS DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULDNT STILL BE TRYING TO FIND THESE PEOPLE, AS A LIFE LONE IS A SLOW DEATH.

Seems a bit extreme. Not everyone you talk to will become your BFF.
Yeah I get that and I would understand if he just told me he didn't like me all that much, but instead he would purposefully make plans to hang out only to flake last minute, or he wouldn't show up and then make ME ask him why, and so on, which he would do over and over again. All while telling me he totally does want to hang out, just doesn't have the time because of university, or he's sick, or he's just "busy", when I knew he was actively hanging with other people. All the while he's making fun of me, throwing thinly veiled insults, indirectly telling me how little he cares about me. Whatever man, maybe I do just care too much.

you misinterpreted my meaning, the meaning was YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH A LOT OF TWATS AS IN A LOTTERY TO FIND "GOOD PEOPLE" WORTH INTERACTING WITH, AND INCELS ODDS ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WORSE THAN ANY NORMIES OR ABOVE SMV IN FINDING THESE "GOOD PEOPLE".

BUT THIS DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULDNT STILL BE TRYING TO FIND THESE PEOPLE, AS A LIFE LONE IS A SLOW DEATH.
I see. I'm definitely done for a while, but I will probably never truly give up. You seem like a nice person, it's nice to see somebody who cares for a change. I hope you've found some good people yourself brocel, out of all the twats.

they deserve all the hate in the world, subscribe to hobbesianism and machiavellianism

I see. I'm definitely done for a while, but I will probably never truly give up. You seem like a nice person, it's nice to see somebody who cares for a change. I hope you've found some good people yourself brocel, out of all the twats.
Remember this is coming from personal experience where I am having to trawl through a load of twats, and by the way I have met very few in my time that are genuine, keep looking bro.

Uhmmm maybe you’re just a toxic stinkwell… yikes buddy :foidSoy:

The entire concept of friends is cope 99% of the time. I've only ever had like 1 real friend and he roped 2 months ago.

Yeah I get that and I would understand if he just told me he didn't like me all that much, but instead he would purposefully make plans to hang out only to flake last minute, or he wouldn't show up and then make ME ask him why, and so on, which he would do over and over again. All while telling me he totally does want to hang out, just doesn't have the time because of university, or he's sick, or he's just "busy", when I knew he was actively hanging with other people. All the while he's making fun of me, throwing thinly veiled insults, indirectly telling me how little he cares about me. Whatever man, maybe I do just care too much.
I don't think you'd feel better if he said "I don't like you and don't want to spend time with you". I think you'd feel worse. But yes, I hate the competitiveness of friendships, social groups and all those bullshit dynamics. I haven't had to deal with them for 20 years, as I've had no friends (aside from the occasional online friend), but growing up I had two best friends. One I have infinite happy memories of because we were best friends as young kids (5-12), lived right beside one another, it was just us two and there was no competition. We spent every day together and did everything.

But then things changed drastically around the age of 13. We both changed and we were in a class with another kid who he became best friends with. They used to bully me by doing things like running off at lunchtime and leaving me alone (we'd leave school for lunch and walk up to the shops etc). We'd still be forced to spend some time together because we were in the same class and lived a street apart-- so we'd often walk home together etc. Even though we did almost nothing together anymore, his social life was spent with the other kid and his new friends. I mostly sat at home alone. He even ended up stealing from me. One of the last times I remember spending time with him was when he came over and we were playing computer games in my room. I went to the toilet or something and later realised he'd been in my wallet and taken £5/£10. He did this at least once more, at school. It took me a while to realise what was happening. If I got called out during class and we were sat together I'd have to grab my wallet from my bag so he didn't rob from me.

Apparently he still lives in the same house (his parents have moved out). I still live in the same house (with my parents kek). But I haven't seen him for decades. The last interaction I remember re: him is my sister telling me she'd spoken to him and he'd said I should come for a pint with him sometime. But that was 15+ years ago.

The other best friend I had as a kid was a somewhat similar story. I knew him a young age as well, (nursery I think). He was kind of my school best friend. But he had other friends and once he hit ~13 became popular and developed his own, other social group. He did his best to include me but I got decreasing 1on1 time with him as the years passed. And I was a complete social maladjust so couldn't befriend any of his other friends. He'd invite me on most of the group activities but would also cycle through his friends when he wanted someone 1on1 to do something with (he had one kid in particular who was a best friend of sorts).

Once we got to age 16-17 and he started going out drinking/clubbing etc I was cut loose completely. Which I don't blame him for, as I was deadweight. He'd politely say "alright" if he passed me in the halls. But then we wound up working at the same place as our first part time jobs (a shitty supermarket, a lot of people from our school worked there) from age 17-21. At which he never even acknowledged me, would walk straight past me without a courtesy hello. He added me on Facebook a few years ago (we're in our 30s now) but I declined.

TL;DR: People are, indeed, poison.

I don't think you'd feel better if he said "I don't like you and don't want to spend time with you". I think you'd feel worse. But yes, I hate the competitiveness of friendships, social groups and all those bullshit dynamics. I haven't had to deal with them for 20 years, as I've had no friends (aside from the occasional online friend), but growing up I had two best friends. One I have infinite happy memories of because we were best friends as young kids (5-12), lived right beside one another, it was just us two and there was no competition. We spent every day together and did everything.

But then things changed drastically around the age of 13. We both changed and we were in a class with another kid who he became best friends with. They used to bully me by doing things like running off at lunchtime and leaving me alone (we'd leave school for lunch and walk up to the shops etc). We'd still be forced to spend some time together because we were in the same class and lived a street apart-- so we'd often walk home together etc. Even though we did almost nothing together anymore, his social life was spent with the other kid and his new friends. I mostly sat at home alone. He even ended up stealing from me. One of the last times I remember spending time with him was when he came over and we were playing computer games in my room. I went to the toilet or something and later realised he'd been in my wallet and taken £5/£10. He did this at least once more, at school. It took me a while to realise what was happening. If I got called out during class and we were sat together I'd have to grab my wallet from my bag so he didn't rob from me.

Apparently he still lives in the same house (his parents have moved out). I still live in the same house (with my parents kek). But I haven't seen him for decades. The last interaction I remember re: him is my sister telling me she'd spoken to him and he'd said I should come for a pint with him sometime. But that was 15+ years ago.

The other best friend I had as a kid was a somewhat similar story. I knew him a young age as well, (nursery I think). He was kind of my school best friend. But he had other friends and once he hit ~13 became popular and developed his own, other social group. He did his best to include me but I got decreasing 1on1 time with him as the years passed. And I was a complete social maladjust so couldn't befriend any of his other friends. He'd invite me on most of the group activities but would also cycle through his friends when he wanted someone 1on1 to do something with (he had one kid in particular who was a best friend of sorts).

Once we got to age 16-17 and he started going out drinking/clubbing etc I was cut loose completely. Which I don't blame him for, as I was deadweight. He'd politely say "alright" if he passed me in the halls. But then we wound up working at the same place as our first part time jobs (a shitty supermarket, a lot of people from our school worked there) from age 17-21. At which he never even acknowledged me, would walk straight past me without a courtesy hello. He added me on Facebook a few years ago (we're in our 30s now) but I declined.

It's crazy you still live right next to each other. I went through a similar experience, my "friend group" likes clubbing and hooking up, and doing drugs, really the only thing we have in common is a sense of humor and a group chat, and I'm not really close with any of them. What a coward though, stealing from you. I don't have much else to say. I liked reading your post though.

wow that is mental, that is pure toxicity, you live and are in close proximity still, BUT ARE WORLDS APART AND DONT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE EACH OTHERS EXISTENCE, ITS INSANE, EVEN WHEN GROWING UP ALL THAT TIME TOGETHER. The social dynamic has caused a HUGE RIFT THAT PROXIMITY DOESNT BREACH, YOU COULD BE LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE PROBABLY AND NOT ACKNOWLEDGE EACH OTHER (BEING HIS FAULT AND CHOICE).

This shows how strong lookism is, it just doesnt matter about time spent together ITS THE VALUE YOU HAVE TO THE OTHER PERSON, IF THEY SEE YOU AS LOW VALUE YOUR WORTH NOTHING AND SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH TO INTERACT WITH AND NO SHARED EXPERIENCE CAN BREACH THE GAP, ITS BEYOND TRAGIC.

This is why the lookism is so strong at jobs, even if your in close proximity at a job to "women" IT DOESNT MATTER ITS THE VALUE THEY SEE IN YOU, IF YOU DONT MEET THE SMV OR SOCIAL VALUE THRESHOLD YOU WILL BE GHOSTED EVER DAY IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.

The entire concept of friends is cope 99% of the time. I've only ever had like 1 real friend and he roped 2 months ago.
Sorry brocel :cryfeels:

No friends for aspies

I'm not autistic mang... it's everybody else that's fucked up.
This day n age, even the slightest autist = lights out, especially for ethnics, no life for ethnic non nt trucels bro

Quote do not adjust your mind the fault is in reality r d laing 144 78 92

i hate chocolate people

Stop using this retarded text alignment.

Can people just use the default settings for the love of God

It is good to see you've not gone without learning from this experience