Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate sluts that wear revaling clothes in freezing temps

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
Bitches wearing crop tops that also show their cleavage with their coats open. They deserve to be beheaded tbh.

I saw a roastie a few weeks ago wearing shorts even though it was cold AF, loudly asked my friend "Damn, is she not cold or something?" Kek.

So chad can be a gentleman and loan her his jacket or put his arm around her

I saw a roastie a few weeks ago wearing shorts even though it was cold AF, loudly asked my friend "Damn, is she not cold or something?" Kek.

Shes not dressing up for you to look creep! Revealing shorts are obviously very appropriate and practical in sub 32 degree temperatures.

Shes not dressing up for you to look creep! Revealing shorts are obviously very appropriate and practical in sub 32 degree temperatures.
Kek. Stupid girls I swear.

"I wear this because it's comfortable".

Not beheaded, too easy. Acid-faced is more like it.

I want to pee on their legs to warm them. Kek

Remember, they don't want you gawking, creep.

anything to look like a slut

"A hoe never gets cold"-Cardi B

I've seen that before with them wearing yoga pants in the Winter.

It's a joke.

They do this yet have a higher risk of contracting a viral disease and/or hypothermia just to look like sluts. They are actually fucking retarded.

I live in the Bay Area so it doesn't really get all that cold there but goddamn does it rain when it wants to. And you see these cumdumpsters walking around in booty shorts and crop tops (stomach exposed, of course).

"I do it because it's comfortable, teehee~!"

Doesn't bother me, just makes it easier to identify the more egregious roasties

If they wearing pantyhose / tights under their shorts thats what I call sexy