Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate tallfags

No, it's not. Females hate manlets and there is no benefit to being short except live longer and don't need as much food to survive. Males hate tallfags and there are tons of benefits to being tall.
Holy shit you're dense, did you notice while writing your reply that females hate manlets = bad and males hate tall fags = bad because they are almost the same thing, I dont care about the benefits of being tall or short, all I said was that its dumb to hate people because of there height. If you're argument is that it's ok to hate tall fags because there height grants them more benefits then I guess we should despise everyone on earth who has any genetic trait better than ours?

tallcel=volcel

@FiveFourManlet

Wrong. In most of the major cities I get heightmogged even while being 5'11 tall.
I would say that at least 45% of all males, specially the young, are taller than 1,80m.

Braziliancels are doomed for either settling to disgusting ethnic femoids or giving up.

Antes de tudo, vc ao menos é brasileiro??
what a delusion

women don't like tall guys nearly as much as you think

online they say "teehee i love fucking iants" and all that

it doesn't translate over IRL
Lookism posted detected.

Last edited:
Cope, tall men are naturally more alpha and superior than shorter men.

ALWAYS.

Tall incel short incel fat incel mentalcel
rich incel poor incel frame incel baldcel

Still incel... still incel...

I do too.

Whenever a Tall FAGGOT gets owned he will resort to the "Oh you have a napoleon complex" or "He's trying to make up for his height".

I wish all tall people get the killer queen treatment.

Last edited:
I'm a 5'5 manlet myself but I think it's an asshole judgement to assume all tallcels are fakecels, they can still be incel on a number of other factors. There isn't one magical singular factor that someone can have that will save them from being incel. I'd venture to say most people here would probably excel in one factor or another, but that' not enough.

For those of you wanting to diminish others, and tell them they are the root of their own suffering, you should STFU about IT and their bullying, you are no better than them.

Last edited:
Holy shit you're dense, did you notice while writing your reply that females hate manlets = bad and males hate tall fags = bad because they are almost the same thing, I dont care about the benefits of being tall or short, all I said was that its dumb to hate people because of there height. If you're argument is that it's ok to hate tall fags because there height grants them more benefits then I guess we should despise everyone on earth who has any genetic trait better than ours?
You said that it's the same as females hating manlets and I explained why it's not. It's not almost the same thing. Being a tallfag has tons of benefits in life, where as being short has almost no benefits in life and tons of disadvantages in life. Not any, but when it's something that has so many advantageous like being tall then yes. They live in a complete different dimension.

Antes de tudo, vc ao menos é brasileiro??

Sou, e 1,80m de altura é muito pouco em São Paulo. Hoje mesmo passei por várias vagabundas adolescentes que tinham a mesma altura que eu.

Sou, e 1,80m de altura é muito pouco em São Paulo. Hoje mesmo passei por várias vagabundas adolescentes que tinham a mesma altura que eu.
Tá na disney então.

J8p41dc.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/portuguese/geral-36892772

Vc é alto cara. A altura média do país é 1,73m e vc tem 1,80.

Vc seria considerado alto até mesmo nos EUA pra ser mais preciso.

Eu tenho 1,72m e nunca me senti baixo na vida (exceto quando eu fico perto de um amigo meu q tem 1,91 @_@)

Tá na disney então.

J8p41dc.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/portuguese/geral-36892772

Vc é alto cara. A altura média do país é 1,73m e vc tem 1,80.

Vc seria considerado alto até mesmo nos EUA pra ser mais preciso.

Eu tenho 1,72m e nunca me senti baixo na vida (exceto quando eu fico perto de um amigo meu q tem 1,91 @_@)

I doubt you live anywhere near the south or a hugely urbanized zone of são paulo.
The average number is calculated by simple arithmetic average. Manlets like you or even shorter on the north are contrasting with some other 1,80+ people and the average number is hugely weighted down.

Again, in the major cities you'll find a lot of men taller than me. 1,80m is a decent height, but nothing more than average or enough to be noticed by women.

I doubt you live anywhere near the south or a hugely urbanized zone of são paulo.
The average number is calculated by simple arithmetic average. Manlets like you or even shorter on the north are contrasting with some other 1,80+ people and the average number is hugely weighted down.

Again, in the major cities you'll find a lot of men taller than me. 1,80m is a decent height, but nothing more than average or enough to be noticed by women.
Eu sou do Rio de Janeiro cara, da capital mesmo.

Repito - EU NUNCA ME SENTI BAIXO em minha vida toda. A maioria dos homens está na mesma faixa de altura que eu.

SE eu fosse baixo de fato, eu teria notado isso antes, até pq eu domino a filosofia da pílula negra, não sou um normal. E mesmo assim eu nunca notei. Então não, a média dos homens brasileiro não é 1,80. Essa é a média da Alemanha.

tallfags are more genetically well off than me. i have no other features to compensate for my manletism and most of my other areas such as face or IQ are below average percentile as well so they are always better than me.
you have SIX INCH GIRTH. so you do have something they prefer.

Eu sou do Rio de Janeiro cara, da capital mesmo.

Repito - EU NUNCA ME SENTI BAIXO em minha vida toda. A maioria dos homens está na mesma faixa de altura que eu.
Cleared out, then.
It is obvious that I would heightmog out of my state, but it is simply a false statement for where I live.
At least 40% of all men I come to comtact everyday are either 1,80 or taller, check out the average height of men in SP 10 YEARS AGO: 174,7cm

https://ww2.ibge.gov.br/home/estati...ida/pof/2008_2009_encaa/defaulttabzip_UF.shtm

Considering that the average height is increased at least by 1cm in a decade on national level, you can just find out that I am pretty average down here.
You are basing yourself on anecdotal evidence while living in a fully ethnical state.

you have SIX INCH GIRTH. so you do have something they prefer.

with a weasly 6 inch length, and thats about it. everything else; face, height, race, shoulder width, IQ, NT, hair, money etc im below average. girth alone isnt enough, especially when foids wont know this. how exactly am i supposed to get foids to know this?

You said that it's the same as females hating manlets and I explained why it's not. It's not almost the same thing. Being a tallfag has tons of benefits in life, where as being short has almost no benefits in life and tons of disadvantages in life. Not any, but when it's something that has so many advantageous like being tall then yes. They live in a complete different dimension.
My POINT is different from the literally meaning of what I wrote, yes of course foids hating manlets isnt the exact same as manlets hating tallfags but the basic principle of hate based on height is the same.

Cleared out, then.
It is obvious that I would heightmog out of my state, but it is simply a false statement for where I live.
At least 40% of all men I come to comtact everyday are either 1,80 or taller, check out the average height of men in SP 10 YEARS AGO: 174,7cm

https://ww2.ibge.gov.br/home/estati...ida/pof/2008_2009_encaa/defaulttabzip_UF.shtm

Considering that the average height is increased at least by 1cm in a decade on national level, you can just find out that I am pretty average down here.
You are basing yourself on anecdotal evidence while living in a fully ethnical state.
Esses dados vão contra vc mesmo ._.

Se a 10 anos atrás a média de altura do homem paulista era 1,74m, isso significa que hoje ela é 1,75m.

Ou seja, vc continua 5cm acima de média. Vc pode não se considerar alto (apesar da maioria das mulheres considerarem), porém vc continua sendo acima da média.

Ou seja, se vc for incel msm, com certeza não é por causa da sua altura.

E o RJ não é 100% negro n viaja, pelo menos uns 40% da população daqui é branca.

Esses dados vão contra vc mesmo ._.

Se a 10 anos atrás a média de altura do homem paulista era 1,74m, isso significa que hoje ela é 1,75m.

Ou seja, vc continua 5cm acima de média. Vc pode não se considerar alto (apesar da maioria das mulheres considerarem), porém vc continua sendo acima da média.

Ou seja, se vc for incel msm, com certeza não é por causa da sua altura.

E o RJ não é 100% negro n viaja, pelo menos uns 40% da população daqui é branca.

The ARITHMETIC AVERAGE would be almost 176cm.
It means basically that you would have to keep a big percentual of 1,80m+ men to counter-balance the manlet army of men around 1,70m tall and rise up the number.

It is an evidence of how many men above my height there is around here. It must not be the majority, I agree, but not even close of being noticeable by women or advantageous.

Tallcels at least have hope for facial plastic surgery. For manlets its over

I don't hate tall men just for being tall but most really do have this weird superiority complex about being tall. Most tall men I've met are cunts in some way because of it. Obviously not every single one is a cunt, there's plenty of nice tall men, but a lot are obnoxious.
Tallcels at least have hope for facial plastic surgery. For manlets its over

These threads are funnier when done outside of this site tbh. For example try this on /r/tall. They throw a fit the moment tall guys are slandered as a group (which never happens outside of incel communities). Both short and tall foids rally to their defense. At the same time they expect manlets to just tolerate daily disrespect from mainstream society. Disrespect tall guys once in a blue moon and it's an epidemic.

A lot of the tall guys on here seem beat down tbh so I go easier on them. Many of the ones on reddit and twitter though are absolute snarky, arrogant cunts. Even if they're not religious, they should thank the lord every day that the halo effect prevented them from being labeled with Tall Man Syndrome.

Check this out: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6501633.stm

Tall guys are more aggressive on average, yet who gets stereotyped?

Shut the fuck up you maycel neek

I'm a tallfag (6'3), but it doesn't help me much because of my shitty face.

I hate giantfags. Can’t they just get their heads chopped off by a fan or something. Acromegaly and marfan freaks need culling

Can't say all tallcels are fakecels

Does he slay with such face and bone size?