Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i fucking hate those beta cucks that marry cum dumpsters

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
its so fucking unreal that men marry those girls that when they were teens and 20s they got gangbanged abd facial and ate dudes ass
like how the fuck? dont they have any respect to themselves? u wanna fuck ok take a cum dumspter destroy the puss and go away. but marrying them?

we need to mark all those filthy whores they dont deserve a husband.

just saw on fb some whore that got engaged. i went to HS with her and she that got fuked when she was 15 by some senior chad and i heard alot of stories about how the chads ran a train on her together
a couple of her tits pics got even leaked. i wish i could find the phone i had in 2011/12 so i could leak those again probaly everyone forgot about those

she acts like shes normal now. like she is not TRASH. GARBAGE. WHORE.

now she will raise kids
will have a man to provide for her
even tho 5 years ago she wouldnt even look at hm.

i wish death to all those cucks that humanize those whores. if ill get lucky when ill be 30s and have used cum dumpsters interest in me cuz of 150K$/year programmer salary i will have joy fucking them but will NEVER provide for those hoes. NEVER.

It is enabling their shit lifestyle and "past". However that's all society does nowadays for females, just enable enable enable. Enable them to make 1000000k a day on onlyfans, enable them to fuck 5 men at once be a regular occurance and have no societal backlash, etc.

How are these people doing this shit under quarantine?

its so fucking unreal that men marry those girls that when they were teens and 20s they got gangbanged abd facial and ate dudes ass
like how the fuck? dont they have any respect to themselves? u wanna fuck ok take a cum dumspter destroy the puss and go away. but marrying them?

we need to mark all those filthy whores they dont deserve a husband.

just saw on fb some whore that got engaged. i went to HS with her and she that got fuked when she was 15 by some senior chad and i heard alot of stories about how the chads ran a train on her together
a couple of her tits pics got even leaked. i wish i could find the phone i had in 2011/12 so i could leak those again probaly everyone forgot about those

she acts like shes normal now. like she is not TRASH. GARBAGE. WHORE.

now she will raise kids
will have a man to provide for her
even tho 5 years ago she wouldnt even look at hm.

i wish death to all those cucks that humanize those whores. if ill get lucky when ill be 30s and have used cum dumpsters interest in me cuz of 150K$/year programmer salary i will have joy fucking them but will NEVER provide for those hoes. NEVER.

once they can betabux, the betas immediately retcon their past, so they were slayers who had threesomes and not dry spellers waiting to buxx some whore.

this is because m'lady had that in her youth, and the man would be ridiculous if he did any less... so that's what the guy did in his 20s and 30s when his hog wife asks him, threesome-having slaying. :feelskek:

they unironically have to larp just to save face in front of their own wife, and their shithead friends.

we need to mark the entire female gender as filthy whores they dont deserve a husband.
TRASH. GARBAGE. WHORE.
i wish death to all those cucks that humanize those whores.

you sound angry ngl

Simps are retards

they deserve each other

A cumdumpster is only good for dumpsting your cum in.
Never commit to such whores.
There's a reason chad didn't want them
full

Pussy is more powerful than weapons of mass destruction.

indeed i hate them

one thing you will learn about whores is that they are great at hiding their past
females are good at faking that they are good girls
there may even be girls in your life, like co-workers or classmates that are massive whores and you dont even know

The past is just the past sweaty

Based, I'd do the same, pump and dump these whores