Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate thug culture with a passion

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
Hear me out, Germany, Norway and maybe even France and Sweden are relatively sane (note: relative) but they are under the influence of Britisn. I believe that Britain is controlled by a few banking, government and corporate lords known as the elite. They built the British Empire, but actually they purposely dismantled it for experimental purposes, they wanted to cause chaos and essentially create the blueprint to easily control society.

I think it would be a combination of multiple blueprints to create a super effective one. Orwell (bless him) actually was against the elite, he created Britain as Airstrip One as he knew that Britain was behind all the world’s suffering because he served the Empire as well. That’s why he was assasinated, he didn’t die of TB, they covered it up. Princess Diana was killed by them as well because she knew too much as well. They killed anyone that had too much information. But 1984 was actually a vision of a future ruled by the elite with all the commonwealth countries as slaves. Orwell knew this and was killed because of it.

Germany is another experiment by the Brits, they essentially put a country through many different types of political extremism (Nazism, Communism, Imperialism, Neoliberalism and libertarianism) to essentially find out how long it takes to change a society. That’s why the Brits allowed WW2 to happen and help the Nazis win the elections, they could gain some prestige as heroes while colonial soldiers died in battle. They also wanted to show how easily a people can be radicalised, that’s why in the treaty of Versailles they made a big loan the Germans couldn’t pay. The more you read about, the more seriously fucked up it gets.
That's seriously interesting.
That's not what we're talking about.

OK. Now we're getting somewhere. Looks like you know a bit of the true recent history of the world.

A question you should be asking yourself is, "how does a mouse in an experiment that becomes aware it's in an experiment escape the experiment?" You've read Orwell, so you should know that the answer to this is that you don't. You hope to survive the experiment. But the truth is that the scientist running the experiment is the only one who knows that all of the mice will be killed after the experiment is concluded.

The only thing you can do with this knowledge is to die with a bit more awareness than the next person. There are forces at work that cannot be fought conventionally. So...

Live your life. Cope. Try to enjoy the show that is the world. Me, I like to see the cultural experiments play out. I'm curious to see what the final product is going to be.
Good source for more truth? Old links I had either shut down or I lost.

Last edited:
Understandable

Fyi, I do no hate black culture, black culture is jazz and basketball not fucking being a degenerate.

I just really fucking hate thug culture, of course the elite are pushing it on the youngsters, why because it keeps them low IQ so they don’t rebel against them.

I just hate everything about it, the music, the talk, the degeneracy, the clothing and the attitude. They promote it everywhere, society keeps on praising everyone to be a low IQ thug that hates intelligence.

God, and it’s ruining so many communities, it came for blacks first, look at them now 92% father’s in households in the 1970s and now 35% today. Now, it came for the Whites, Arabs and every other race here, a lot of the communities are now extremely degenerate. Thank fuck that Asians and Currys are resisting it and deciding to respect knowledge and good etiquette, but they won’t hold out for much longer because of the elite.

All of society’s problems can be traced to thug culture.

Broken households: Thug culture
Toxic society: Thug culture
Low intelligence: Thug culture
Absolute degeneracy: Thug culture
Crime and killings: Thug culture
Zero morals: Thug culture
Feminism: Thug culture
School bullying: Thug culture

I wish this disgusting excuse of a sick trend is driving humanity into the ground. I grew up in a low socio economic neighborhood and it was riddled with dumb kids wanting to be the next gangster.

How to get rid of thug culture?

Get rid of the (((elite))) who promote it.

Foids love thugs, especially the ones who grew up in a upper middle class, clean suburban community.

People who promote thug culture are encouraging criminal activity.