Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate women who say "kill all men" (long post(rant)

Peter Ian Staker

Peter Ian Staker

slayer of polymorphic winged demons
Apologies for my grammar im not really educated i was suspended from school in year 4 i've been trying my best to get better
im sorry for any typos this topic really shakes me up, this topic really gets to me on a emotional level

i got got laid off my job at my local asda because of corona chan. ive been living with my mum because i cant pay rent so i spend most of my days on discord and reddit.
the amount of ungreatful femoids saying "kill all men" is pathetic. all those dumb bitches thinking they could survive without men make me laugh. most of them are gay anyway, only because they havent tasted real cock, one night with me and id fuck them straight. but ofcourse no body gives me a chance. femoids belong under the rule of men, men give them a meaning in their pointless lives. the only point to them is being cumsocks. im always nice to women but it gets hard to keep up a front when all i want to go is shag their brains out.
WHO THE FUCK WILL KEEP ALL THE SLUTS IN CHECK IF YOU KILL ALL MEN??? THEY NEED MAN TO KEEP THERE KITCHENWHORE ASSES WERE THEY BELONG
i try to look like a Chad but this shite really gets to me and i cry a lot sometimes, some days the only source of comfort i have is my cat Leo. he's better than all those bitches anyway. he's always there for me when i need him, i dont know what i would do without him. some times i think about one time a femoid at my old work place laughed at my joke but she left after and it pisses me off, stupid cunt didnt even give me a chance. when i think about it i break down. all i want is someone who understands me. if it wasn't for my cat i wouldve ended it all. he's really the only thing i have.
ive really been trying to cope recently. i thought about drugs but i am a man of God and i cant bring myself to do it. looking for any advice from people who went through the same thing. God bless

Don't know man. being nice to woman lol.. if woman would be in my life I may could add something to this conversation :chad::chad:

Welcome to Hell

kill all women

It's just Twitter feminist trying to edgy until they get Chad dick

They just say it to cause a reaction

Chad probably broke her heart and now she wants all of us dead because of it.

I'm down for killing all cucks and Chads enabling female hypergamy.

I got laid off my job at my local Asda because of corona chan. I've been living with my mum because i can't pay rent so I spend most of my days on discord and reddit.
The amount of ungrateful femoids saying "kill all men" is pathetic. All those dumb bitches thinking they could survive without men makes me laugh. Most of them are gay anyway, only because they haven't tasted real cock in one night with me and I'd fuck them straight. Though of course nobody gives me a chance. Femoids belong under the rule of men, men give them a meaning in their pointless lives. The only point to them is being cumsocks. I'm always nice to women but it gets hard to keep up a front when all I want to do is shag their brains out.
WHO THE FUCK WILL KEEP ALL THE SLUTS IN CHECK IF YOU KILL ALL MEN??? THEY NEED A MAN TO KEEP THEIR KITCHENWHORE ASSES WHERE THEY BELONG!!
I try to look like a Chad but this shite really gets to me and I cry a lot sometimes, some days the only source of comfort I have is my cat Leo as he's better than all those bitches anyway. Leo is always there for me when I need him, I dont know what I would do without him. Some times I think about that one time a femoid at my old work place laughed at my joke, but she left me afterwards and it pisses me off; stupid cunt didn't even give me a chance. When I think about it I break down, since all I want is someone who understands me. If it wasn't for my cat I would've ended it all, considering he's really the only thing I have.
I've really been trying to cope recently. I thought about drugs but I am a man of God (nigger faggot :feelskek: ) and I can't bring myself to do it. Looking for any advice from people who went through the same thing. God bless.
ftfy

It would probably be good for the environment if all men died but personally I think it would be better if everyone just died

It's just Twitter feminist trying to edgy until they get Chad dick

They're mad because they can't get chad dick. When she says "kill all men" she means "kill all ugly men", so whatever is left is fuckable men in her eyes.

Stopped reading after "I fucking hate women" as I don't think anything else was needed.

They are just retards. It’s sad that twitter does absolutely nothing about it but when a guy says something against foids everyone gets mad and twitter bans him