Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I fucking love food

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
Its such an easy and effective cope. Every time im depressed i just stuff my face with anything i find in my kitchen AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY! Im also cursed of permanently being a lanklet so i never gain weight from over-eating which is honestly a blessing at the same time for me since im an incel anyway.

Same, I'm gonna grab some black bean noodles for lunch today :feelsohh:

Food is half and half to me (the higher your testosterone the better the food tastes) and im low t so its mediocre most of the time and cant mix foods together cuz i cant differentiate the tastes.

I'm addicted to food but I'm trying to stop. It only makes me "feel happy" while I'm eating, right after that I'm already feeling disgusted and waking up after overeating during the night feels absolutely disgusting. Better cope is fapmaxing.

It's a great coping mechanism

Enjoy it while you can, I also had that blessing but now at 24 it is disappearing and if I overeat I get noticeably fat :fuk:
I hope it goes away tbh i rather be more chubby looking rather than a skeleton

Same bro. My food baby is 4 months along :feelscomfy:

I want to keep gorgemaxxing but I gain weight easily :fuk: so I just coommaxx

Today is free food day. Free homemade apple or blueberry pie and cheesecake w/cherries too. I haven’t paid for food since early January.

The weight gain pill is brutal

Food can be a good cope as long as you don't get too carried away with it