Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fucking need help bro nothing means anything anymore

• Thread starter needgirlfriend+tits
  • Start date
N

needgirlfriend+tits

Recruit
★★★★★
i m not meant to loose all my senses in life and feel nothing there is nothing good that will come out of all my shitty life..

Just stop caring about your life, career and future really, don't give a fuck about society, thats's what i did. I'm not saying you should start drinking or taking drugs or anything but stop taking life so serious and dramatically.

Just stop caring about your life, career and future really, don't give a fuck about society, thats's what i did. I'm not saying you should start drinking or taking drugs or anything but stop taking life so serious and dramatically.
my family pressure is too much

should i go homeless ?

stop taking life so serious and dramatically.
I tried this but its near impossible not to as sub5. Im aware that with eveyday my chances of ascension get smaller and once i blink i'll be a 30 year old wizard and everyone realises its over for me and wants nothing to do with me anymore