Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking wish this chick was born ugly jesus christ

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-

Just to see her fucking smug non stop grin is such ragefuel

you can see the pure delight and bliss in her eyes, the incredible pleasure her life has given her, the pleasure with her world, and the pleasure with herself. HAPPINESS within herself and the person she is, and her VALUE and MEANING to the world and people around her.

It fucking kills me that she can so nonchalantly just live and enjoy that experiience of beauty.

. Im not a horrible person and I dont wish bad things upon anyone, but with regards to looks, I realised I just can't hold the same feeling. Good looking people did not earn their privilege, and I fucking wish them with all my heart that, in some way or another, their looks disappear (hopefully only temporarily), be it in an accident or whatever, just so their life and mind and soul collapses when they realise just how fucking horrible life can be when you're not living on tutorial island as an attractive female

I wish all the good looking men and women on the planet the emotional pain, anguish and suicidal ideation and suffering that comes with sudden ugliness. I fucking wish it all upon them. May they all fucking rot in spirit and mind till their life becomes nothing but pure mental agony and they want to kill themselves. They didnt fucking earn their bliss. Fuck.

I dont feel good wishing them permanent suffering, but EXTREMELY PAINFUL temporary suffering, I am very passionate about wishing upon all of the Chads and Stacys I see. Fuck you all if youre reading this. Arrogant swine.

i wish i never born tbh

Beautiful foids are the most ridiculously pompous and magnified by the media, it's uncomfortable to see these smiling faces everywhere: But for a foid to achieve a life of wealth and veneration they don't have to be role models.

I hate how every single rich / famous person has to write a book, and by famous i mean famous by retarded reasons like movies etc. Who the fuck reads that shit, fucking retards

JFL she already is without the makeup.

For me she is ugly

She reminds me a lot of the Brazilian female fighter Cyborg, just that she's more feminine looking and prettier (but not that much, I don't know what people see in her really). She has similar facial features that are probably a result of specifical race mixing in Brazil.

She looks very manly, especially with that height. If she wasn't wearing make up she would look like some feminine looking boy.

I don’t see her as smug.

One acid attack should fix her up.

Fuck don't reveal my secret to the forum, man.

I wouldn't touch her either tbh, she could be my mother ngl. She doesn't deserves to get fucked by my 11cm dick.
When young, she was stilll uglyy

True tbh, her nose is fucking huge. It's way too big compared to the rest of her face.
She looks like man. Would be gay to bang her

Her life must be so fucking easy, fucking whore

She unironically looks like a subhuman in my eyes, look at those wrinkles and that eye line.

Seems like you cant handle a strong , independent women :soy:

Chad woman is ugly, and incel's daughter can be better looking, cute and adorable ¦>
Images 46

I wish faggot thanos snapped his stupid fingers and made me disappear or whatever he does. Never seen any movie with him