Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I gained over 30 pounds in Covid lockdown

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
And I’ve only lost maybe 8 but I’ve regained weight again from eating these past few days. Haven’t used drugs in months I just wanna start using them again tbh life is shit

And I’m the one having trouble gaining 2 pounds

I lost 3kg during lockdown, this is far worse than gaining weight

And I’m the one having trouble gaining 2 pounds
Were you not depressed or sad at all during lockdown?? How could you not have gained any weight I don’t understand how people lost weight during Covid tbh
I lost 3kg during lockdown, this is far worse than gaining weight
That’s only 6 pounds, depends though I’m guessing you’re really skinny?

Were you not depressed or sad at all during lockdown?? How could you not have gained any weight I don’t understand how people lost weight during Covid tbh
I spent most of my time indoors before this COVID shit happened, so the lockdown wasn’t really anything new for me. Also, I barely eat anything.

I spent most of my time indoors before this COVID shit happened, so the lockdown wasn’t really anything new for me. Also, I barely eat anything.
Before Covid I was on wrestling team at school and it was the only reason I was outside except for school of course but i didn’t like school since I was bullied there, wrestling was my only real fun escape And cope and when that was taken from me I went in the shitter. And I see yeah you don’t eat much for me I’m prone to eating I guess lol

That’s only 6 pounds, depends though I’m guessing you’re really skinny?
Yes, I’m between 50-52kg, I’m fucked, even being fat is better than being this weight.

Even 5’2 foids are fatter than me :feelsrope:

Before Covid I was on wrestling team at school and it was the only reason I was outside except for school of course but i didn’t like school since I was bullied there, wrestling was my only real fun escape And cope and when that was taken from me I went in the shitter. And I see yeah you don’t eat much for me I’m prone to eating I guess lol
Wrestling? I’ve always wanted to be on a wrestling team or learn some sort of self defence, that’s pretty cool honestly.

Wrestling? I’ve always wanted to be on a wrestling team or learn some sort of self defence, that’s pretty cool honestly.
It was worth it and hella fun first time I did it in HS and no regrets, the team was walk on but more than half of the people who “tried” out quit during the 3 day initiation phase, because of how Hard it was. Basically you had to be mentally strong for it. It gave me that boost of confidence and Testoserone and hope that I so needed. I’ll never forget it
Normie trait. I am depressed all the time, lol
Says the newcel lol..Okay yes, but you didn’t feel even more depressed during Covid?

start working out bro
No motivation atm

It was worth it and hella fun first time I did it in HS and no regrets, the team was walk on but more than half of the people who “tried” out quit during the 3 day initiation phase, because of how Hard it was. Basically you had to be mentally strong for it. It gave me that boost of confidence and Testoserone and hope that I so needed. I’ll never forget it
I should have tried out for something like that when I was in HS, too late now. :feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back