Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am losing what little achievements I had gained. Everything is going downhill in my life and I am having a huge depressive episode

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
>>>> Firstly I had made two friends in college for the first time in life last year and I had some of the best memories with them- hiking, eating out etc.

:: But since a few months they have got cooler friends. They don't outright ignore me but I can clearly see them slowly phasing themselves out of my life. They hardly pick up my calls

>>>> I had taken a break from this site to prepare for my end of sem exams and I thought hey u know what I can atleast score decent grades

:: The result isn't out yet but U calculated my marks and even by the most generous estimates I am failing them

>>>> I had thought I would be selected for design school. Literally that was my only aim for this year

:: They haven't responded back to me yet I know my portfolio is so shitty I am not getting in

>>>> I have lost a lot of weight. My hair is falling out. My eyes look drunk from the lack of sleeping.

I have no future prospects. Nothing

It's like I am stuck in a close box and the levels of water is rising rising rising rising and as much as I try to keep up my mouth I would drown very soon

[reddit arrows] Firstly I had made two friends in college for the first time in life last year and I had some of the best memories with them- hiking, eating out etc.

[reddit dots] But since a few months they have got cooler friends. They don't outright ignore me but I can clearly see them slowly phasing themselves out of my life. They hardly pick up my calls

[reddit arrows] I had taken a break from this site to prepare for my end of sem exams and I thought hey u know what I can atleast score decent grades

[reddit dots] The result isn't out yet but U calculated my marks and even by the most generous estimates I am failing them

[reddit arrows] I had thought I would be selected for design school. Literally that was my only aim for this year

[reddit dots] They haven't responded back to me yet I know my portfolio is so shitty I am not getting in

[reddit arrows] I have lost a lot of weight. My hair is falling out. My eyes look drunk from the lack of sleeping.

It's like I am stuck in a close box and the levels of water is rising rising rising rising and as much as I try to keep up my mouth I would drown very soon

>>>> Firstly I had made two friends in college for the first time in life last year and I had some of the best memories with them- hiking, eating out etc.

:: But since a few months they have got cooler friends. They don't outright ignore me but I can clearly see them slowly phasing themselves out of my life. They hardly pick up my calls

>>>> I had taken a break from this site to prepare for my end of sem exams and I thought hey u know what I can atleast score decent grades

:: The result isn't out yet but U calculated my marks and even by the most generous estimates I am failing them

>>>> I had thought I would be selected for design school. Literally that was my only aim for this year

:: They haven't responded back to me yet I know my portfolio is so shitty I am not getting in

>>>> I have lost a lot of weight. My hair is falling out. My eyes look drunk from the lack of sleeping.

I will say don't bother with them if they are wasting your time with not responding.

Focus on improving your portfolio, do what you are strong at in design. Check for any freelancing briefs online. Do you have any other design schools around the area?

I will say don't bother with them if they are wasting your time with not responding.

Focus on improving your portfolio, do what you are strong at in design. Check for any freelancing briefs online. Do you have any other design schools around the area?
Yeah guess back to being with 0 friends lol

Yeah I was doing freelancing initially but with the advent of Ai not many PPL are giving out any freelance offers

I will have to see for other design schools. I am loosing motivation to even step out of bed let alone to anything else but we will see

Yeah guess back to being with 0 friends lol

Yeah I was doing freelancing initially but with the advent of Ai not many PPL are giving out any freelance offers

I will have to see for other design schools. I am loosing motivation to even step out of bed let alone to anything else but we will see
Could you get any work experience in any small companies if they allowed it?

Do you have any other interests?

Could you get any work experience in any small companies if they allowed it?

Do you have any other interests?
I will try applying to some like they say God only helps those who helps themselves.

I literally spend my days scrolling reddit/staring at the ceiling. I keep saying ahh u know I will do this or that from Christmas....from new year .....from 2024. Procastinating never ends

I have no other interests I am such a loser lol. Like everyone atleast have a hobby /// talent. I have zero. I while away my days on Reddit /twitter brainrot

How old are you, OP? I think youre 23

What problems? Explain
>>No career prospects
>>Doing a bullshit biology prmed degree because my retard brain wanted to become a doctor when I was bluepilled.
Definitely don't want to give my whole fucking lyf to that field. So with this niche subject degree only 2-3 grad schools were accepting me for design have rejected me because I was lazy in my art portfolio

Failing my last year of my bullshit bio degree (a very high chance) cause I didn't study anything

Lower middle class parents whose only hope in lyf was elder son going to med school don't know that he can't even get into design school let alone med school

I am going to graduate with a fucking bio degree with 0 jobs lined up

>>No career prospects
>>Doing a bullshit biology prmed degree because my retard brain wanted to become a doctor when I was bluepilled.
Definitely don't want to give my whole fucking lyf to that field. So with this niche subject degree only 2-3 grad schools were accepting me for design have rejected me because I was lazy in my art portfolio

Failing my last year of my bullshit bio degree (a very high chance) cause I didn't study anything

Lower middle class parents whose only hope in lyf was elder son going to med school don't know that he can't even get into design school let alone med school

I am going to graduate with a fucking bio degree with 0 jobs lined up
The shit you study is completely undermined by Big Pharma jfl

The shit you study is completely undermined by Big Pharma jfl
what would u know NeEt? Not everyone can sit and rot at home because daddy will pay for his bills

what would u know NeEt? Not everyone can sit and rot at home because daddy will pay for his bills
Im not a neet anymore. I have a kinda ok job and Im my own boss while you keep sucking your profs dick like a good bitch you fuckin tool JFL

I had thought I would be selected for design school.
good things start with a reject from (((art school))).

Destiny has greatER things for you.

Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing (((everything))).

Last edited:

so chruuuu :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I neither have the charisma or the style required to be able to rock funny moustaches:feelshaha:

This is a way of politely leaving you, Just leave.

But since a few months they have got cooler friends. They don't outright ignore me but I can clearly see them slowly phasing themselves out of my life. They hardly pick up my calls
Lmao absolute classic