Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gave up on a fat girl from church

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
She cunningly dodged my offer to go hiking together, but i stayed on good terms with her. A couple of days ago she was sick so i messaged her wondering how she's doing. Seen my message but never responded, and now i'm sure that nothing with happen. And somehow i have a feeling that she is not a virgin.
I can only cold approach like a retard now, my time is running out.

give up already, you will not get anything

Something tells me I should finish...

So, I take it you have an essay due.:feelsjuice:

What he wrote down the whole crowd goes aloud

hippity hoppity the feds stole my property

nothin', you'd just helping out.

wrong, it was due a couple weeks ago.

really? cool.

I gave up, there are hundreds of guys who thought that alternative venues will get them something, i am not the first one.

She cunningly dodged my offer to go hiking together, but i stayed on good terms with her. A couple of days ago she was sick so i messaged her wondering how she's doing. Seen my message but never responded, and now i'm sure that nothing with happen. And somehow i have a feeling that she is not a virgin.
thats what you get for having the wrong genes

In a similar spot rn. If you feel like your chance is fading just be honest with her , I know it sounds like a bluepiller cope but it seems like eventually she will just stop looking at your messages anyway

I can only cold approach like a retard now, my time is running out
are you focusing in christ or in women? for what you say, she is not interested at all dont talk to her anymore, and dont pursue it, do it before they start spreading rumours

There is no girl older than 13 who is a virgin and ghosting is the absolute end, even if she messages you back sometime after. If you reply she'll see you as a pushover and lose even more respect for you.

are you focusing in christ or in women? for what you say, she is not interested at all dont talk to her anymore, and dont pursue it, do it before they start spreading rumours
Now i am more focused on my faith, but the pastors set me up in this group that mostly consists of girls and one young pastor.

Now i am more focused on my faith, but the pastors set me up in this group that mostly consists of girls and one young pastor.
this is one of the problem the church has, young women and men shouldnt be put together, youth groups are pointless for me, being girl mayority makes the overall way of thinking girlish which or scared of guys or makes them "gay friends", you should hang out with the elders more cause they are the ones holding wisdom and godliness (regulary)

View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXJciQUcWZqr_82J3QZTNa1Ddz3fIafpG

Means you're not even worth the effort to reply to, the reward vs cost benefit ratio isn't good enough for her.

There is no girl older than 13 who is a virgin and ghosting is the absolute end, even if she messages you back sometime after. If you reply she'll see you as a pushover and lose even more respect for you.

Sounds like a tranny speaking jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:
equality-rainbow.gif

dont even fall for this "virgin" thing you dont want a virgin you want a pure woman, she has the hymen intact? ok but what she has been doing with her mouth? why is she so friendly to every guy? why did she went with a tall guy while i was crying like a bitch in a bus?

Last edited:
dont even fall for this "virgin" thing you dont want a virgin you want a pure woman, she has the hymen intact? ok but what she has been doing with her mouth? why is she so friendly to every guy? why did she went with a tall guy while i was crying like a bitch in a fucking bus?
Good point. Even being a virgin doesn't mean anything for foids. They are degenerates in many ways.

Dumpster diving will get you nowhere.

foids are always on their phones
if she doesnt reply back in 5 minutes max then its over, you are way lower in her priority list

I thought that she will settle for me as a near good enough option.
A fat foid has more SMV than you because there are many other guys going for her. That's the difference between an incel and every foid.

You invited a fat girl to go hiking? Are you stupid? She probably interpreted you as being condescending and obnoxious....
She is not obese, just on the heavier side.

i have a feeling that she is not a virgin
Most of the women in church aren't. They get ran through in their teens and early 20s then become born again virgins. The church is desperate for more people so they are willing to make these exceptions

It's truly fascinating that many Christians practice fornication while it's explicitly forbidden in the Bible and the punishment is stoning.
A living contradiction.

Pay her zero attention.

think I found your problem
Jfl at you.If a woman likes you she'll make it very clear,even she is shy or doesn't want to go in a place you invited her.If she didn't even liked him,but respected him she would have said:no I'm not interested sorry.If she didn't liked him,but saw him as a good betabuxxer option she would have said no but we can go to...

I'm sorry to say that but she wished he didn't ever meet him.Thats what women feel about low smv truecels , but they would never say this to your face.

A fat foid has more SMV than you because there are many other guys going for her. That's the difference between an incel and every foid.
Fucking :feelsclown: world strikes again.