Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I geniunly hate everyone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
You people don't understand, I want to yell all the time. I wanna fight, I wanna smash something. I hate everyone. That includes you all. I hate this world I hate life and I'm angry all the time

ok i hate you too i guess

Then what's stopping you from letting out your pent up anger? Go drunkenly fight someone

then start a fight pussy

Then what's stopping you from letting out your pent up anger? Go drunkenly fight someone
I want to. I was close at doing so to 4 guys in the park who were playing around before I realize they were 4 and I was 1

u tryna throw handz square up nigga

But you don't hate me:)
200.gif

I was talking to @TheSecondComing
See? You just embarssed me in my own thread. Felt Like I was waving to someone who was waving to someone behind me. This is why I hate everyone

How much can you lift?

sounds like you need to go ER
in Minecraft ofc

Take a sip of soy.

Take a sip of soy.
*Sip sip sip sip*
ZOINKS! What in the HECK is this forumarino??? YIKES! Ya'll are MISOGYNISTS!! Maybe, just maybe, this is why you inkwell? Ok, let's unpack this: Alright, all you incels reading this. Zoom in, get a translator, work on your reading comprehension. Check this out; I(26m) am married to my wife(334lb) and she lets me sniff her pussy(8cm wide) after our bull(4.2 inches) fucks her. You know why? Cuz I R.E.S.P.E.C.T women.

5'6 currently 160. But I used to be 180.
Wtf, why are all of you guys so strong? I'm 5'7 and about the weight as you. I only lift 20 KG + barbell with 15 reps. I can also go up to 30 KG but then I only manage to do 5-10 reps.

I didn't mean sexual attraction.
Dont get any other appeal tbh
Wtf, why are all of you guys so strong? I'm 5'7 and about the weight as you. I only lift 20 KG + barbell with 15 reps. I can also go up to 30 KG but then I only manage to do 5-10 reps.
Do you mean 20kg on each side? That's pretty good. I do 35 kg each side 10 reps 3 sets. the 120kg(50kg each side) I do max 1-2 reps. It's a max lift. we're pretty close in numbers I wager you'd prbably be able to bench press a 100kg, get a spotter tho.
And I did bulking up meme and took protien shake twice a day.

Dont get any other appeal tbh

Do you mean 20kg on each side? That's pretty good. I do 35 kg each side 10 reps 3 sets. the 120kg(50kg each side) I do max 1-2 reps. It's a max lift. we're pretty close in numbers I wager you'd prbably be able to bench press a 100kg, get a spotter tho.
And I did bulking up meme and took protien shake twice a day.
No, unfortunately 10 KG on each side. Sometimes I add 5 KG which is 30 KG total calculated without barbell. Idk how much the barbell is.

I hate everyone too, but not equally. :feelsseriously:

I hate many people but not everyone