Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get framemogged by my grandma

• Thread starter Deleted member 36828
  • Start date
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Even My fucking grandma is more masculine than me. Her hands are bigger, her wrists are bigger and her feet are bigger than mine. Her face also looks more masculine than mine. Even her shoulders are bigger than mine even though I am 4 inches taller. Brutal:feels:

brtual grandmamogpill

I'm a very narrow person too, finding clothing that fits me well is hard so I usually wear baggy stuff for more comfort. Skinny jeans look loose fitted on me since I'm such a twink.
Her hands are bigger
Reminds me of all the times I've gotten crushed when giving someone a handshake. With Covid I can luckily just rub elbows instead.

Over for grandmacels

Even My fucking grandma is more masculine than me. Her hands are bigger, her wrists are bigger and her feet are bigger than mine. Her face also looks more masculine than mine. Even her shoulders are bigger than mine even though I am 4 inches taller. Brutal:feels:
My aunt has bigger hands than me. She actually got insecure when I pointed out she has more.masculine hands than me. Even my 12 year old sister has similar hand and arm size compared to me

And Yeah, I CONSTANTLY see both men and women who are shorter than me yet handing me. It's very strange

the new @chudur-budur pill

I kek'd hard on this one

Brutal asf. Male Boomers are usully wide-framed, but i've never seen robust grannies tbh

Who moggs, this brocel or a masculine manlet?

You should make her beat you up so you can send her to prison bro