Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get so lonely it hurts

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Sometimes I get so lonely, it makes it hard for me to breathe and I feel extremely dizzy, nauseous, and overall unwell.

I think about everything that could have been and all the things I am missing out on and it makes me feel physically ill.

I can't live like this anymore. This is going to kill me.

Join a club or hobby

Humans have about 15,000-60,000 thoughts everyday, I too suffer I could of been in an whole different path if something and someone didn't have to be a greedy malicous person, but sadly it happened and i'm here now, same as you. It gets so bad and overwhelms me to the point where I try to just watch tiktok to distract me from it, brainnumbing and it makes me docile. I feel like I'm at odds with the world, i'm so lonely, i might rope in the future depending if my life stays on this tragic path. It all hurts my head hurts I don't want to think nor be alive anymore, all I have left is hope maybe my life will get better, maybe there will be a miracle. All the people who have wronged me, they will never suffer. It is only I, it's so sad I hate it, I hate it all!!!

Join a club or hobby
Been there done that. It's like highschool all over again. You sit in the corner while everyone is laughing and no one even pays any attention to you.

Sometimes I get so lonely, it makes it hard for me to breathe and I feel extremely dizzy, nauseous, and overall unwell.

I think about everything that could have been and all the things I am missing out on and it makes me feel physically ill.

If women weren't so hypergamous then we wouldn't be rotting in loneliness

Been there done that. It's like highschool all over again. You sit in the corner while everyone is laughing and no one even pays any attention to you.
That's fucking brutal

I cant take it either but idk how to rope properly so here i am, Stuck to wander the planet and devour its resources.

I also felt physical pain when I finished high school (5–6 years ago) but I feel nothing now. I really enjoyed hot, long showers back then tbh, maybe you should try it too.

if something and someone didn't have to be a greedy malicous person, but sadly it happened and i'm here now, same as you.
Extremely relatable.
Humans have about 15,000-60,000 thoughts everyday, I too suffer I could of been in an whole different path if something and someone didn't have to be a greedy malicous person, but sadly it happened and i'm here now, same as you. It gets so bad and overwhelms me to the point where I try to just watch tiktok to distract me from it, brainnumbing and it makes me docile. I feel like I'm at odds with the world, i'm so lonely, i might rope in the future depending if my life stays on this tragic path. It all hurts my head hurts I don't want to think nor be alive anymore, all I have left is hope maybe my life will get better, maybe there will be a miracle. All the people who have wronged me, they will never suffer. It is only I, it's so sad I hate it, I hate it all!!!
I feel you brocel :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Kys gentiles send me your $$$$$

Same with me.

It's over. It never began. It will never begin. But our suffering will continue.

Relatable. This kind of loneliness has ill-effects on the body. Scientists have likened it to smoking 20 cigarettes a day. We will age terribly and end up with many chronic health conditions.

Brutal.

It gets frustrating when you try to talk to other incels and they just ignore you or play petty mind games.
I feel that. If you ever want to talk orz, my PM's are open.