Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I get so tempted to put my pronouns as they/them

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Hold on! Easy there! No ban hammer!! XDD

Basically just now I was walking along and thinking that I am going to write this complaint about a local store here (to their head office). The security guard is a twat.

ANYWAY, the point is, I considered the idea that if I literally just select the pronoun option "they/them" instead of "he/him" I think I'd be literally like 3x more likely to get a response that takes my side over the other person.

This society is frickin' SCARED. It's scared of the "LGBT" crowd because the elite have given them so much power. All you have to do is say "I go by they/them" or "I'm bi" and immediately it's like... you can tell how people are quietened, cautious, and basically scared. They KNOW they're on thin ice.

Of course, it's not "LGBT" people who have acquired this power themselves - the elite is using them as useful idiots to their own ends.

BUT! That doesn't mean I can't use aspects of this myself!

Well, that's all anyway! I know this topic is touchy here but it just blows my mind how society has "buttons" like this. Magic buttons that if you just press them... it reacts in very predictable ways positive or negative.

It's fascinating really!

Also why do I post these threads with stupid titles and then regret it XDD

I don't think what I'm saying here is especially bad but sorry if that title came across as clickbaity. Sometimes I don't think I just type!

Didn't you admit one time you were bisexual?