Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get violent thoughts about people that don't exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It's been happening for a few months now, but they're becoming a lot more common and a lot more violent.
I think of people coming up to me, humiliating me and then I imagine myself breaking their jaw or grabbing them by the neck and holding them until they can't breath and die. It seems so real. I can really feel myself attacking them, wondering whether if this was all actually real, would I hold back to avoid going to jail or kill them because it's over and my life is already a prison. Sometimes I get so passionate about this that tears start coming down my face or my face turns red and I feel like i'm going to faint. It mostly happens when i'm paranoid. Honestly it feels kinda good. Feeling anger is definitely a lot better than sadness or hopelessness.
What's weird is that I don't think about former bullies or whores who I went to school with. I think of random people most of the time.

It's a way for your brain to cope. Who wouldn't love to do a "No Russian"?

You probably should get a gun and do some target practicing to let out your anger in a safe environment.

Schizocels be like.

You are experiencing trauma. You should try and let it out in other ways. Gymcel maybe. You can also learn tranquility through forgiveness. Google trauma,you may get some ways to deal with it.

Whenever i see the monkey, jake, from the show “my gym partner is a monkey” i go into a unstoppable rage

You probably should get a gun and do some target practicing to let out your anger in a safe environment.
Sword is cheaper and more satisfying.

(Don't) Ask me how i know...

Bullets and guns cost too much and require stillness. Clubs and sticks are OK but they don't give skill. Sword and knife requires edge alignment to be effective. Yet requires motion.
Machete is cheap too and scary.

It’s Over for Superviolentcels

Bullets and guns cost too much and require stillness. Clubs and sticks are OK but they don't give skill. Sword and knife requires edge alignment to be effective. Yet requires motion.
Machete is cheap too and scary.
True, I mean Jason Voorhees wouldn't be a scary dude if he had a gun. Neither would Michael Myers have been.

True, I mean Jason Voorhees wouldn't be a scary dude if he had a gun. Neither would Michael Myers have been.
Good point!

G, i never thought of it like that before!

Bullets only poke holes. Swords etc take whole arms, heads... Guts flopping out... Big scars.

Good point!

G, i never thought of it like that before!

Bullets only poke holes. Swords etc take whole arms, heads... Guts flopping out... Big scars.
*shudders* Think about the poor Braziliancels and Mexicancels that get hacked to pieces by other Brazilian and Mexican brutes.

*shudders* Think about the poor Braziliancels and Mexicancels that get hacked to pieces by other Brazilian and Mexican brutes.
"To make a skinny manlet feel big, give him a machete!"

"To make a skinny manlet feel big, give him a machete!"
:feelskek: Usually happens to the people in the drug scene or speak against it.

I sometimes feel the same as well. I just imagine myself beating the shit out of people who wrong me

It's been happening for a few months now, but they're becoming a lot more common and a lot more violent.
I think of people coming up to me, humiliating me and then I imagine myself breaking their jaw or grabbing them by the neck and holding them until they can't breath and die. It seems so real. I can really feel myself attacking them, wondering whether if this was all actually real, would I hold back to avoid going to jail or kill them because it's over and my life is already a prison. Sometimes I get so passionate about this that tears start coming down my face or my face turns red and I feel like i'm going to faint. It mostly happens when i'm paranoid. Honestly it feels kinda good. Feeling anger is definitely a lot better than sadness or hopelessness.
What's weird is that I don't think about former bullies or whores who I went to school with. I think of random people most of the time.

Seriously I thought I was the only one with this shit, this describes my experience to a T, even the random people part, I'll just imagine someone fucking with me for no reason at all, doing something that ruins my goals or something, and I'll just start brutalizing them, tearing away at their cheeks with my teeth and biting off chunks and look at them screaming in agony, then smashing their skull in with a lock in my hand or something or a rock

It really does feel so real, I imagined once I stabbed someone and I felt the knife sink into their abdomen, I just can't explain it, I felt the resistance, I didn't feel the blood though, the consistency and its flow was "simulated" but not its warmth, but all the physical elements were there and felt real

I've mentioned this before:
1. Quickly calming rage/anger/aggression

Sometimes I'll randomly catch myself day dreaming, I'm paranoid, and my mind will often dream up scenarios of people at work, people I pass by while walking, family members who are "trouble", etc doing something that ruins my plans for life and fucks with me, the dream then usually drifts off into be in a murderous rage brutalizing them (often involving teeth - I don't know why lol)

Due to this, I've ironically learn to control my emotions very well, especially anger. Though this is something so common you've all heard it before

Its very simple, close your eyes and take deep breaths in through your nose, but the key thing to do is focus on the coolness of the air entering your body, that's what I really notice is the significant part of the calming effect, it just feels good. Make sure to also focus on the darkness you are now seeing to drift your thoughts away from beating and/or killing people

I've never teared up though, its more like I go into a daze where I'm staring at a wall and get lost in the experience, my face shifts, its almost like I lose a few minutes I go into the daze with a blank stare on my face and when I return (become aware of the day dream) my face is in anger

I can't say it "feels good" for me though, it doesn't remotely feel good to me at all because at the end of the day I'm all pent up, I just have to breathe and calm myself down, but there's no release, that doesn't feel good at all, its just frustrating

This shit also started for me recently, like maybe last two years and it has escalated in frequency, I notice it only happens if I let my mind "go in that direction" which is why I try not to focus on whats going wrong in my life but rather focus on getting out of my life into a new one, if I think about all that I've missed out on in live, all the people that have wronged me, taken advantage of me, that's when these thoughts start to appear

The biggest trigger is when I think about all I've missed out on, when my mind goes there, I stop caring about success, I stop caring about tomorrow or anything to do with survival, I just want to kill everyone and everything, because it seems so unacceptable to me for such a world to continue existing

I'm in my 20's just trying to maybe make a life for myself and there are guys who have done everything I wanted in their teens and to them, that's a "chapter" of their life, everything came that easily to them. The book I'm working on was just a chapter in their finished works, and I'm supposed to wake up everyday and not go out and try to slaughter hundreds lol, I'm supposed to just be "ok" with this, this entire world is a joke really

Everytime I see on a TV show or movie they talk about how killing a person "changes you" and you should feel "traumatized" about it, and how police officers and detectives need to have "therapy" after their first kill, I scoff, I've wanted to kill someone for years now, I feel like I would relish it, like it would be my most freeing experience, sometimes I'm really kind of hoping someone gives me an excuse to kill them, almost hoping that someone truly wrongs me, just so that I'd no longer have to hold myself back

Last edited:
These hyper-realistic thoughts happen with me too, but it's not intense to the point where it would elicit any kind of physical reaction out of me, but these thoughts are exceptionally vivid, and would and likely, eventually will, certainly bring me to that point. I have the same kind of problem with delusional positive thoughts that I made a thread on a while back on here.

I frequently have thoughts about Chads coming up to me and picking on me and pushing me around for no reason, and then I start beating the ever living shit out of them. I also frequently have thoughts about a young woman coming up to me and picking on me for just sitting down and doing literally nothing, and I'd just start screaming at her and calling her a "useless whore," "cumdumpster," and a "bitch" and telling her to go fuck herself. This typical scenario usually involves some white knight who comes out of nowhere to try to beat the shit out of me because I made the bitch cry or some shit, but in these thoughts, I always end up kicking his ass, and I always add insult to injury.

I bet this happens to practically anyone who's an outcast and has experienced some sort of social humiliation, ostracization, or bullying.

I like beating up people that don't exist.

Ngl It makes me feel tough tbh ded srs!

Sounds like a physical strawman

I sometimes feel the same as well. I just imagine myself beating the shit out of people who wrong me
I do the same. The thoughts are becoming more and more common and intrusive though

I can make up such scenarios in my head if I choose and so can other mentalcels I've talked with (off this site).
It's a way for your brain to cope. Who wouldn't love to do a "No Russian"?
What's a No Russian?
I bet this happens to practically anyone who's an outcast and has experienced some sort of social humiliation, ostracization, or bullying.