Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I ghosted my family since moving out

AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Recruit
★★★
I can’t relate or connect they life mogg me. I have nothing to say to them anymore we always have the same conversations it’s so draining I so badly want a relationship I want to rope

Based. Gonna do the same.

I can’t relate or connect they life mogg me. I have nothing to say to them anymore we always have the same conversations it’s so draining I so badly want a relationship I want to rope
Do you hate them?

Yeah, don't make any contacts with them.

Just ghosted them

Unless they are specifically helping you out do not give them any kind of attention I have my entire family shaming me for being a virgin and they only talk about career maxxing with me so in all reality I don't waste my time with them

You are the latest generation of a 3.7 billion year long, successful line of reproduction. Take a look at your parents. They did it. And yet, that line ends with you. Why would you want to be around people that remind you constantly of your failure, just by existing?

Ghosting is foid trait.

I'm autistic too I just wonder at what age did you manage to get out from your mom basement?

I pretty much did the same. Both my brother and I stopped talking to the rest of our family once we were able to "get out" / move on. No real point in talking to people who barely talk to us in the first place. There is no "bloodline" that binds us together with them, so we said "fuck it" and just stopped answering texts / calls, etc. I deleted all my social media(s) at the time and deleted / blocked everyone. People say you can't disappear in the 21st century.... YES the fuck you can, especially if you're an incel.

Well I moved out and kept going my mum's house but recently over the last 6 months or more she has been making me feel unwelcome always arguing and shit. And my faggot brother he's 34 and she babies him in the house like he's 14. And I hate him too and he is always there doing annoying shit in the way on purpose. So I'm gonna cut them off now too.

Sad because I only really talked to my mum and dad and I know neither of them want to talk to me anymore. So fuck it I'm gonna just sit here in my apartment and play games and I'll get my own food. The only good thing anymore about my family was my mum food but now Its not worth the hassle.

Mogs me, i wanna cut ties to my family too but i cant

:lul:same here. I cut EVERYONE off from my past. I ghosted Everyone, no one knows where i live and what im up to.

I pretty much did that for 4 years until my mom needed financial help.

I would if I didn’t live with my parents. It’s hard to ghost someone you pay rent to

I would if I didn’t live with my parents. It’s hard to ghost someone you pay rent to
Just get bank details and deposit into their bank that’s what I used to do

Was that weird having that much of a gap in communication then talking again
I´ve never talked to them again jfl. the only people I interact with are the local boomers walking their dogs ,and the cashiers from the nearby shop