Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got a "verbal warning" previously for having Jeremy Meeks as my avatar.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
YaDBAKK.png

What is the point of having a forum about incels when you can't even have fun with one of the biggest meme that is the walking blackpill that is Jeremy Meeks? This place is too much like reddit where you get banned for saying faggot or tranny.

He's so much of a meme at this point I'm honestly shocked. Seems like a gay warning

Its someone using him as avi? @BITG

I agree tho, rules r pretty strict.

YaDBAKK.png

What is the point of having a forum about incels when you can't even have fun with one of the biggest meme that is the walking blackpill that is Jeremy Meeks? This place is too much like reddit where you get banned for saying faggot or tranny.
No chad or foid avis even if meant in an ironic context. Otherwise this place becomes like looksmax.

Tbh i agree with that rule.
Yeah some rules are needed for a reason. It's meant to avoid the same sort of falling into worship behavior or developing cults of personality around a member because of their avi. Just like the no foid avi rule.

Its someone using him as avi? @BITG

I agree tho, rules r pretty strict.
Kek I’m not changing until cucked mods tell me to. I do as I please until authorities force me to do otherwise

He's so much of a meme at this point I'm honestly shocked. Seems like a gay warning
Loool
YaDBAKK.png

Hahaha lol then I should be banned too loool

No Chads allowed. :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Kek I’m not changing until cucked mods tell me to. I do as I please until authorities force me to do otherwise
lmao, someone caved in. No Meeks for you

Knajjd is a femboy though why is he mod

the meeks halo effect

No chad or foid avis even if meant in an ironic context. Otherwise this place becomes like looksmax.
Tbh i agree with that rule.
Yeah some rules are needed for a reason. It's meant to avoid the same sort of falling into worship behavior or developing cults of personality around a member because of their avi. Just like the no foid avi rule.
I can stand by this rule 1000%. I cannot fucking stand seeing those goddamn Femoid Skank Whore toilets on this forum of all places, Let Alone Some Scumbag Trash Chad Mogging me with Facial Bones and JBW or JBM.

YaDBAKK.png

Just imagine where everyone has a chad avi
JBW collides with Meeks pill

Imagine crying that you can't use chad as an avi :lul: