Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got cucked by Chad in my dream...

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
It's fucking over guys... I literally tried finally betabuxxing a 3/10 in my dream, taking her to a nice movie, being nice and buying her stuff, but she fucking left with Chad after I paid for everything. My dreams are really weird and have a lot of irrelevant details, so I won't force you all to read it, but if you want the weird ass dream, click the spoiler below. It's funny as shit, so pls read and validate me. Also I actually know the roastie personally, so if you want a pic of her, ask me in PM.

So this roastie I know, I have a weird history with her. We go to uni together, and I was introduced to her by friends. I kind of hated her from the getgo. She is your TYPICAL ugly chubby roastie, doesn't shut up about hooking up with guys, mega feminist, claims she had a hard life because she's "bisexual", and the list goes on longer than you can imagine. We're not even friends anymore, and she absolutely hates me even though I've done nothing to her. I haven't even revealed 1% of my blackpill power to her.

So the dream starts off as a ride to the movie. The dream world has shifted a lot towards using Ethereum (a cryptocurrency like bitcoin) in a lot of places. Most normies are still too retarded to understand "digital funny money", but it still has gained very widespread adoption almost rivaling cash. When we get to the movie theater, I talk to the cashier, buy our tickets, scan his QR code and send the ether no problem. Roastie seems interested "oh you're one of those techy people that's cool". My personality dick went fully erect. Blackpillers/Redpillers on suicide watch. This roastie loves me for my pursuhnaloteeeee. I smile and say yes, and that I'll show her more about it when we get in the theater.

We sit down and start talking about random shit. Normie small talk smh kill me now. Then I say I'll show her how to do all the ethereum stuff. I get her to take out her phone and get coinbase. Later I log into my account on her phone, and then I buy 1 ether (~350-400 us dollaroos). She says wow that's cool, and then asks if we can get some popcorn. We walk out of the room and then go up to the popcorn place and get a nice large tub. As we're walking back to go see the movie, she darts away from me. What the absolute fuck is going on?

You guessed it. Chad walked in. Chad's gravitational pull is immense. Literally a magnet that attracts foids. I look back and see her giggling and talking with Chad. Keep in mind this fucking foid still has my god damn account where she can use my money on her phone. I'm fucking pissed. I walk over and hear the token line (Chad expressing his superior personality). "Wanna come back to my place and fuck?" Of course the spoiled little roastie piece of shit screams "YES!!!!!" God fucking damn it I start chasing them. By the time I get to them, they're in Chad's car speeding away. I'm trying to grab this foids phone so she doesn't bleed me dry of all my god damn money while cucking me. Like in the movies, I'm hanging on the car as they're speeding, and then I fucking fly off as they turn. After that the dream ended.

Dream made me livid. This is my fate if I betabux. Not even my dreams are safe from the blackpill.

How can someone enjoy and live their dreams like that? TELL US. PLEASE

This reminds me of that dream I had where it was naked day in my college and girls were laughing at me for being a nude subhuman. Incel irl, incel in dreams too

lmao

this had happened a few times to me also. In my dream, I got cucked by good looking guys and my gf was ashamed of me while i was getting bullied by GL guys.

We cant win even in our dreams. JFL

This reminds me of that dream I had where it was naked day in my college and girls were laughing at me for being a nude subhuman. Incel irl, incel in dreams too

My recurring dream throughout childhood was being in school in my underwear and getting absolutely harassed by everyone. Scary shit. I feel you bro that sucks.

lmao

this had happened a few times to me also. In my dream, I got cucked by good looking guys and my gf was ashamed of me while i was getting bullied by GL guys.

We cant win even in our dreams. JFL

Incel life is so hard, we can't even reach tutorial mode in our dreams jfl.

My recurring dream throughout childhood was being in school in my underwear and getting absolutely harassed by everyone. Scary shit. I feel you bro that sucks.
In my dream the girls were naked as well

Chad always wins even in dreams, but that ending was silly as hell. There were 20 eth in my coinbase, I'd lose it if a fat feminist and chad took off with my phone.

Chad always wins even in dreams, but that ending was silly as hell. There were 20 eth in my coinbase, I'd lose it if a fat feminist and chad took off with my phone.

My dreams have no logic lmao. Still, I was so scared she had my account and some eth to fuck around with. Jfl at me being such a cuck in dreams.

My dreams are a fucking joke. you would think they would be about fucking woman but no just stuuuupid shit that when i wake up make me feel even more like shit.

My dreams are a fucking joke. you would think they would be about fucking woman but no just stuuuupid shit that when i wake up make me feel even more like shit.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: