Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got drafted into the army. Im gonna die a virgin.

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★★
Letter came into the mail
I got drafted
I start in april
Its over
@WacoGoesDown @CroatianManlet2

are you Russian or Ukrainian?

They do now
Globohomo kikes pushing mandatory military now
Even serbia
damn, my country also has mandatory military service but you can avoid it if you can get a note from a psychologist saying you have depression. Maybe try that.

Why would you think you would go to war? I think bullying in armed forces is bigger concern for you now.

Why would you think you would go to war?
Then why would they draft me . Past generations didnt get drafted
I think bullying in armed forces is bigger concern for you now.
Imma go er on em like private pyle(in gta v)
GIF by Giphy QA

country wants to improve its military capability in case of war, but that doesn't mean there will definitely be a war. During the Cold War, there were nuclear weapons tests and widespread militarisation, but big war did not happen.

You probably won't be there more than a year.

Imma go er on em like private pyle(in gta v)
GIF by Giphy QA
What do you mean? You already did the mandatory 1 year military service, but today they called you again or what? I dont understand what happened

Bro just act like a retard. Smite shit all over your face, piss in the recruit center, act like a downie, scream and kick stuff, cry shouting shit.

Humiliating it is, your life is worth more than fighting for the Jews.

Bro just act like a retard. Smite shit all over your face, piss in the recruit center, act like a downie, scream and kick stuff, cry shouting shit.

You must overwhelm them with "suppressive barrage" and "air superiority". Not with artillery and jets, but with your shit and autistic screeching. That way you'll be able to tactically retreat from the conscription. Unconventional warfare is the key.

I dont understand why is OP so worried. There is no war in his country.

I think women like military dudes even if they are avg at best, because of the uniform, I think you should try your luck with a millitary uniform, show yourself like a tank, and moustache.

Hope you come back alive.

Why should you die than? Your country isnt in war with any other country as far as i know...
kikes i guess. serbia is doing it too. i guess everyone i prepairing for totalen krieg

damn that's nasty, a lot of cuckslave european countries are dealing with this right now, damn do you have a lot of women in your government cause that seems to make the war and drafting hunger even more intense

damn that's nasty, a lot of cuckslave european countries are dealing with this right now, damn do you have a lot of women in your government cause that seems to make the war and drafting hunger even more intense
bro we are in (((eu))) ofc our (((goverment))) has a lot of (((women)))

Maybe you can score in the army with Sarah Ashton-Cirillo

I got drafted
I start in april
Its over
cool
u gon get murdered by hooligan streettrash in the bootcamp over

they gonna make you fight isis :feelsohgod:

no one should be drafted your body your choice but of course it doesnt apply to men

I got drafted
I start in april
Its over
Isn't all you need to do just register?I thought it wasn't a draft.But no way i am fighting so i can get replaced by sandnigger immigrants

Isn't all you need to do just register?I thought it wasn't a draft.But no way i am fighting so i can get replaced by sandnigger immigrants
Yea its register but its gonna be mandatory vojni rok probably