Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got heightmogged by a black foid the other day.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I was at this burger joint that I had walked to, and one of the first things I see is this foid and her apparent friends wearing the kind of ghetto clothes you'd expect from a low income area. *AKA Where the most niggers live* She had to be somewhere around 6 ft + because of how much I had to tilt my head to see the top of her head and I'm 5' 9".

A 6 ft female would mog most men anyways, so this time it's not a particular case. Black women are already ugly, imagine being taller than average.

What's with that username btw

i get brutally mogged by most females in office environments (i hate my job so fucking much)

Brutal. Getting heightmogged by a female is the most humiliating thing on this planet:feelsrope:

I have a few cousins that mog the fuck out of our family height wise. My one cousin played basketball, fit all the sterotypes(thugmaxxed, bbc, all that shit) and he has 2 or 3 baby mamas already in his early 20s by now. :blackpill::feelsrope:

What's with that username btw
It's just a dumb name I thought of while registering for an account.
I have a few cousins that mog the fuck out of our family height wise. My one cousin played basketball, fit all the sterotypes(thugmaxxed, bbc, all that shit) and he has 2 or 3 baby mamas already in his early 20s by now. :blackpill::feelsrope:
I don't really get heightmogged by my family members too much; but I do have this one adopted mixed sister that moved to a more ghetto area and has had 1 kid per year since 2017 with 2 different baby daddys that she wasn't married to.

Last edited:
most niggresses are tall af where I live. I mean AT LEAST 5 10

most niggresses are tall af where I live. I mean AT LEAST 5 10
I don't really know if that's average for them, because I live in a place without many nonwhites in it; and the only dangers I have to worry about on a typical day are dogs and cars, and I carry a metal stick ready to staple the dogs to the ground if I need to.

I get heightmogged even by babies, i dont care anymore.

nobody wants to be a black foid tho

I get heightmogged even by babies, i dont care anymore.
Is that even possible? I know one of my sisters is short enough where a newborn baby was almost half her height, but not taller than her.

Women in general are fucking tall where I live. Most women are around the height of men. It says the average height of a foid is 168 cm, but most women I see are over 170 cm, many women above 6 foot, all wearing flat shoes, so the 167 average gotta be false. Tall men are way fewer than there are tall foids. It’s absolutely ridiculous the amount of tall women there is nowadays, Idk what hormones they produce

Women in general are fucking tall where I live. Most women are around the height of men. It says the average height of a foid is 168 cm, but most women I see are over 170 cm, many women above 6 foot, all wearing flat shoes, so the 167 average gotta be false. Tall men are way fewer than there are tall foids. It’s absolutely ridiculous the amount of tall women there is nowadays, Idk what hormones they produce
Water Chemicals? Gay Frogs?

I'm 6 foot on the dot and it's not super uncommon for me to get heightmogged by a foid

im literally 5 ft 11 and I get heightmatched/mogged by foids so often, what the fuck are jews putting inside their food?

I don't really know if that's average for them, because I live in a place without many nonwhites in it; and the only dangers I have to worry about on a typical day are dogs and cars, and I carry a metal stick ready to staple the dogs to the ground if I need to.
Based too bad if I tried to have a weapon it would give me a prison sentence of like 5 years

im literally 5 ft 11 and I get heightmatched/mogged by foids so often, what the fuck are jews putting inside their food?
Moo food.
Based too bad if I tried to have a weapon it would give me a prison sentence of like 5 years
Where do you live? Airstrip One or Cuckistan?

A 6 ft female would mog most men anyways, so this time it's not a particular case. Black women are already ugly, imagine being taller than average.
Getting height mogged by foids is beyond brutal. it's brutal squared

There is this obese black foid at work that framemoggs, bodyhairmogs me, and masculine odormogs me.

There is this obese black foid at work that framemoggs, bodyhairmogs me, and masculine odormogs me.
I used to work with this one person that even though he heightmogged me, he had a face and body that belongs here even more than me. Also, he had le bad personality.