Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i got in this from back 2019 and it is 2024 now

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
it's been five years, i finished college, covid was a thing, time flies by

i can recall i made an account here, got banned after 1 month, then i went to .net before it was shut down, then two years later sarge unbanned me after making peace with me on telegram, and and it has been three years since, honestly i kind of miss college and i kind of miss this forum back 2019 and so do .net or even my own forum back from a couple years ago.
i will be 26 in less than 2 weeks it is so odd to thing i spend the majority of my 20s in this type of forum

i will be 26 in less than 2 weeks it is so odd to thing i spend the majority of my 20s in this type of forum
Brutal. Everyone else is too busy having fun during their twenties, fucking and having relationships.

i barely recognize the user base here tho

Doesnt sound like too bad of a life to me

from reading the replies,i fell like quality of posts are lower when compared to 3 years ago, which was already a bit lower than 2019

from reading the replies,i fell like quality of posts are lower when compared to 3 years ago, which was already a bit lower than 2019
You literally have 3 replies, you concluded that from 3 replies?

not going to go in a tangent discussing that, but that aside i think i will post some drawings

Yep
reading one of your coal posts is enough to infer that this is forum is shit

I for one can't believe that I'm going to be 20 in a little more than a year, luckily uni's been relatively; easy and I'm ahead in credits, my biggest issue right now is arguably my looks and muscle mass

i can recall i made an account here, got banned after 1 month, then i went to .net before it was shut down, then two years later sarge unbanned me after making peace with me on telegram, and and it has been three years since, honestly i kind of miss college and i kind of miss this forum back 2019 and so do .net or even my own forum back from a couple years ago.
good evening.
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

I was 15 when I started lurking here I turn 20 this year

i see my future self as OP

i rember you werent you banned?

are you rich now

Yea I joined here when I was 16, I’ll be 20 this year

are you still incel?

Did you finish college since then