Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got mogged by a couple of huge tall northern europeans tonight on my nightwalk here in curryland

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I was returning home from my daily nightwalk when I found myself closing in on these two HUGE mountainous ogre men. One was almonst certainly 6'5 while the other was 6'2. There was also a 5'3 or 5'4 framelet lanklet bitch without any curves (hypergamy proven again). They were unloading their luggage. I heard one of them say that they had to spend 8 hours at Abu Dhabi airport.

I got away from them as fast as possible. Its soooo humiliating and suifuel having to be besides these heavenly hyperborean people. Life begins only once you're a tall dominant White man. If you're ethnic you're destined to struggle and rot at the bottom.

I just can't do this life anymore. I can't live like a depressed nihilistic hermit who is cursed with zero potential and is destined to forever be a spectator watching better people live their lives while I rot away to oblivion. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
brother I got mogged by tall blonde ukrainian refugee here with a tall stacy girlfriend in the supermarket. I can relate to you as I am very short and on top of that he was also facially mogging me.

brother I got mogged by tall blonde ukrainian refugee here with a tall stacy girlfriend in the supermarket. I can relate to you as I am very short and on top of that he was also facially mogging me.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Absolutely brutal man. I'm a manlet too so I know how you feel. I hate being reminded that I'm a weak ugly goblin.

I get heightmogged by ethnics as well

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Absolutely brutal man. I'm a manlet too so I know how you feel. I hate being reminded that I'm a weak ugly goblin.
yeah it ruined the rest of my day. That guy was like a demi-god next to me. Funny that I was with my dad and we got both got brutally mogged. His girlfriend was 10/10 facially and just as tall as him. Imagine the children that they are going to create... they are going to be living on tutorial mode. 6'3 at least both of them and their kid may be even 6'5. The parentspill is brutal because no one wants to be born as a short undesired man.

it's truly suifuel how easy some people have it just because they look good. And just because they look good they've never suffered neglect or bullying.

That guy was like a demi-god next to me. Funny that I was with my dad and we got both got brutally mogged. His girlfriend was 10/10 facially and just as tall as him. Imagine the children that they are going to create... they are going to be living on tutorial mode. 6'3 at least both of them and their kid may be even 6'5.
Never began for us. Our parents could've spared us this torturous humiliating existence but their entitlement for procreation consigned us to this hell.

Same here. Thankfully the curries here are gigasubhuman so at least I don't get heightmogged as much. People are getting tall fast. 6 feet is the new 5'9. 6'5 is ideal.

I was returning home from my daily nightwalk when I found myself closing in on these two HUGE mountainous ogre men. One was almonst certainly 6'5 while the other was 6'2. There was also a 5'3 or 5'4 framelet lanklet bitch without any curves (hypergamy proven again). They were unloading their luggage. I heard one of them say that they had to spend 8 hours at Abu Dhabi airport.

I got away from them as fast as possible. Its soooo humiliating and suifuel having to be besides these heavenly hyperborean people. Life begins only once you're a tall dominant White man. If you're ethnic you're destined to struggle and rot at the bottom.

I just can't do this life anymore. I can't live like a depressed nihilistic hermit who is cursed with zero potential and is destined to forever be a spectator watching better people live their lives while I rot away to oblivion. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Try getting mogged by a 6’5” somali foid. That is level of suicide inducing that weren’t thought possible.

Try getting mogged by a 6’5” somali foid. That is level of suicide inducing that weren’t thought possible.
I've been mogged by black foids before, not at 6'5 but more like 5'8 or 5'9. They are very robust.

Never began for us. Our parents could've spared us this torturous humiliating existence but their entitlement for procreation consigned us to this hell.
back in the days around 30-40 years ago it was kind of mandatory to have kids so you are 100% right. They had us and gave us bad genetics due to social pressure from the boomers. Because of their entitlement and their lack of understanding of genetics we are suffering this fate now.

People laugh at this "misleading" chart.

But it's actually extremely accurate in describing how women see men:

They had us and gave us bad genetics due to social pressure from the boomers. Because of their entitlement and their lack of understanding of genetics we are suffering this fate now.
100%

that does not apply to foids because they are going to get laid eventually 100% no matter how subhuman they look like. But being a manlet and deciding to have kids and if God forbid your child ends up being a man then it's giga over. Congratulations on birthing undesired subhuman who is going to suffer all his life. :hax:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back